Today's Top Model Finale Moves to Hi-Hat Garage
Due to rainy weather this morning, Milwaukee's Top Model Search Finale has been moved to the Hi-Hat Garage at 1701 N. Arlington Pl. The competition begins at 2 p.m.
The finale will kick off at 2 p.m. with the Top 10 finalists taking to the stage in a runway show. Judges Nicole Weresch, Dale Stenbroten and Shanel Regier will choose Milwaukee's Top Model.The 10 finalists in the show will sport summer fashions and styling by Erik of Norway. The 2009 Milwaukee's Top Model Search winner receives a prize package that includes:
- Two round trip tickets from AirTran Airways
- An appearance in a future issue of Milwaukee Magazine
- A feature article on OnMilwaukee.com
- Participation in Lela's September 2009 "Tents under Broadway" fashion event
- A fashion board advisory role for the 2010 edition of Milwaukee's Top Model Search
- A life-long subscription to Milwaukee Magazine
- Portfolio-quality prints
Milwaukee's Top Model search is sponsored by Erik of Norway, Nuvo sparkling vodka and Hyatt Regency Milwaukee.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.