Web's best: Monsignor Meth, a condom challenge and sleeping Tilda
From around the web here are some stories - some about Milwaukee, some not - but all fun, outrageous or interesting.
- 40 Easter Bunnies more terrifying than a crucified man coming back from the dead.
- 'Monsignor Meth' high on religion.
- No word yet on whether the winner of Bill Gates' condom challenge will get to use trusted names like Zune or Vista, but I definitely vote for Microsoft.
- The parents' job is to keep therapists employed. More proof: 5 mistakes made by every new parent.
- First, follow Simon Sinek on Twitter at @simonsinek, and then watch this amazing TED Talk, "First Why and Then Trust." Great thoughts on organizations, passion, trust and why things get things done.
- Politico says our own Paul Ryan, former GOP VP candidate, has fallen off the political radar screen since losing the race to Obama.
- The Game, one of the most popular shows on BET, is undergoing big changes this season. Will fans continue to watch?
- Tilda Swinton's going to be sleeping at the Museum of Modern Art from now on. No, seriously.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.