Web's best: Creepy Jack, Jaill, White "Girls" and dead friends
From around the web here are some stories – some about Milwaukee, some not - but all fun, outrageous or interesting.
- Lately, former guitarist and songwriter for The Smiths, Johnny Marr has been sharing his love for Milwaukee's own Jaill.
- Manitowoc High School holds class reunion in funeral home ... people don't seem to mind since they're almost dead anyway.
- Stars are normal, too. Jennifer Lawrence reacts exactly the way we all would if we got hit on by Jack Nicholson.
- Kareem talks "Girls."
- Grantland finds the bright spots in the Bucks' recent success.
- Even more goats screaming like people.
Bill O'Reilly says he's sorry. Can the end of the world be next?
- Man grabs pot before catching ride in police car. Felony stupidity!
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.