Web's best: Ball pit of despair, the Worm turns and Sheen's threat
From around the web here are some stories - some about Milwaukee, some not - but all fun, outrageous or interesting.
- This is one crossing guard that knows exactly where the lane is.
- Charlie Sheen wants you to deliver some doggy leftovers to a 9-year-old girl and her school with "extreme prejudice."
- Not everything you find in a McDonald's ball pit is edible. Especially if it's used. And rubbery.
- Mike Brenner is attempting to make Milwaukee the "beard capital of the world."
- Larry Sanders and Tom Jones?
- Dennis "The Worm" Rodman turns up in Rome to meet the new Pope and is trailed by reporters. Who's the bigger fool, Rodman or the media?
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.