East Side's House of Corned Beef is closed
According to an employee, The House of Corned Beef, 1952 N. Farwell, has closed. The original eatery of the same name, 6200 W. Silver Spring Dr., is still in business.
The East Side location opened late last year in the former Sobelman's East Side Grill and served corned beef, gourmet pizza and sandwiches.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.