Kohler launches Chocolate Club
Just in time for Valentine's Day, Kohler Original Recipe Chocolates has announced that it's launching a monthly chocolate club.
"We are delighted to launch the Chocolate Club," said Scott Silvestri, general manager of Kohler Original Recipe Chocolates. "It's something our loyal fans have asked about for some time and we're eager to roll it out. It gives people a great opportunity to provide a gift that keeps on giving throughout the year and share with them these beautiful little pieces of edible artwork."
Chocolate selections will include selections such as:
- Original buttery terrapins, Kohler Co.'s version of the turtle, featuring the perfect blend of chocolate, salted pecans and smoky, burnt caramel.
- Rare facets made from 63 percent dark chocolate paired with flavors such as pineapple, sour cherry, cranberry-raspberry, blueberry, mandarin ginger and pomegranate.
- The garden ganache inspired by garden varietals, features hand-painted milk chocolates in unique flavors including raspberry, crème fraiche, hazelnut coffee and macadamia nut.
- The Platinum, featuring layers of homemade brown sugar caramel and salted pecan praline wrapped in a 63 percent dark chocolate shell that is delicately air-brushed a brilliant platinum color.
- Original recipe chocolate bars in both milk and dark chocolate, hazelnut crunch, mint, peanut butter and cherry almond.
The February 2014 shipment will feature seasonal dark chocolate hearts, available only around Valentine's Day. The dark chocolate shell is wrapped around richly blended ganache, flavored with raspberry, champagne and cognac.
Memberships are available for order at KohlerChocolates.com.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.