Umami Moto celebrates International Sushi Day all week long
Maybe you knew that Wednesday, June 18th is International Sushi Day. But, did you know that Umami Moto, 718 N Milwaukee St., has a week-long celebration in the works?
"We really wanted to take some time to celebrate the art of sushi and pass some little knowns and fun facts about sushi to our guests," says Jaime Jacobs, Director of Marketing for SURG Restaurant Group.
June 16-20, guests will receive complimentary offerings including appetizers, sushi, dessert and cocktails.
- Monday: Amuse featuring three sushi small bites.
- Tuesday: Complimentary appetizers including crispy rock shrimp, calamari, Korean short rib, Togarashi edamame, lettuce wraps or tuna poke.
- Wednesday: Free signature sushi roll. Choose from crispy shrimp, Milwaukee Street, scallop asparagus, spicy tuna, avocado shrimp, spicy crab, Philly roll or Boston roll.
- Thursday: Enjoy one free cocktail, including a Mr. Myagi-tini, Bruce Leychee, Sparkling Plum, Sake la Poire, Shanghai Mule, Coco-nuts 4 Sake, Sake-gria, or Sake flight.
- Friday: Complimentary dessert, including a lemon bar, strawberry shortcake, dreamsicle or chocolate peanut desserts.
In addition to complimentary specials, Umami Moto will also be offering free valet in the form of a $5 discount off of your bill when you dine with them during Sushi Week.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.