Five "very Milwaukee" ways to kick the bucket
I was born in Milwaukee. Chances are, I will die in Milwaukee. And in between these two events I've developed a rather dark sense of humor – which has led me to write this blog.
In short, because I have lived a very Milwaukee life, I think it would be fitting and a little funny if I died a very Milwaukee death. So here are a few ways I'm hoping to go. (But not too soon – OK, universe?)
1. Struck by a falling chunk of the Hoan Bridge while leaving Summerfest at closing time on the very last night of, say, Summerfest 2065.
2. Run over by a fleet of Harley-Davidsons. Not just one, please, but at least six or seven. I guess I want a dramatic death.
3. Strangled by a string of Usinger's sausages. Choking on a brat chunk is a possibility, too.
4. Die of a broken heart if the Oriental Theater ever closes.
5. Freeze to death during a New Year's Day Polar Bear Plunge. I keep saying I'm never doing it again, and yet, and yet ...
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.