You can design the 2013 Jazz in the Park T-Shirt
The East Town Association and Music in the Park, Inc., organizers of Milwaukee's signature concert series Jazz in the Park, have announced the the 2013 Jazz in the Park T-Shirt design contest.
Want to create the winning design, and have it displayed and sold at the Thursday events this summer? Of course you do. More than 6,000 flock to Cathedral Park Square each week and this is your opportunity to let your creative energy flow.
Here are the guidelines.
The competition is open to all professional and amateur designers. Prime consideration will be given to designs that honor the heritage of jazz, calling to mind music ranging from New Orleans to Chicago to New York and places between. Think Blue Note Records.
- No photographic images will be considered
- Submission should include design element as well as artist's desired background/garment color
- Submissions should be no more than three colors
- Designs will be judged by Music in the Park committee
- Winning designer will receive recognition and either an individual or business membership to the East Town Association
- Digital files must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on March 31
Jazz in the Park begins Thursday, June 6. OnMilwaukee.com is a sponsor.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.