"Bar Month" at OnMilwaukee.com – brought to you by Absolut, Avion, Fireball, Pama, Red Stag and 2 Gingers – is back for another round! The whole month of February, we're serving up intoxicatingly fun articles on bars and clubs – including guides, the latest trends, bar reviews, the results of our Best of Bars poll and more. Grab a designated driver and dive in!
You're hearing an awful lot about our liquor sponsors for Bar Month on OnMilwaukee.com. If it's all making you thirsty, then let us help you quench your thirst.
Visit any one of these Milwaukee area bars during the month of February and cash in on drink specials with 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam.
- Pourman’s Pub, 1127 N. Water St., (262) 207-4179
- Brewski’s Sports Club, 304 N. 76th St., (414) 475-0500
- Catch 22, 770 N. Milwaukee St., (414) 223-1031
- Hi Hat Lounge & The Garage, 1701 N. Arlington Pl., (414) 220-8090
- Rogues Gallery, 134 E. Juneau Ave., (414) 763-1102
- Sobelman’s, 1900 W. St Paul Ave., (414) 931-1919
- Malone’s, 1329 E. Brady St.
- Loaded Slate, 1137 N. Old World 3rd St., (414) 273-5700
- Jack’s American Pub, 1323 E. Brady St., (414) 763-2830
- White House, 2900 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., (414) 483-2900
- McCarty Park Sports Bar & Grill, 6828 W. Oklahoma Ave., (414) 328-2464
- Burke’s Irish Castle, 5328 W. Bluemound Rd., (414) 453-6088
- Rumor UpBeat Lounge, 161 Freshwater Way, (414) 616-1806
- 3 Lions Pub, 4515 N. Oakland Ave., (414) 763-6992
2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam can also be found at these area liquor stores:
- Avenue Wine and Liquor | 4075 S. Howell Ave. | (414) 481-3500
- Consumer Beverage | 5313 S. 108th St., Hales Corners | (414) 425-1550
- Discount Liquor | 5031 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 545-2175
- Discount Liquor Waukesha | 919 N. Barstow St., Waukesha | (262) 547-7525
- Gary's Beer & Liquor | 9555 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 762-3010
- Jeff's Spirits | 821 S. Main St., West Bend | (262) 338-9088
- Muskego Beer & Liquor | S75 W17308 Janesville Rd., Muskego | (262) 679-0686
- Oklahoma Beer & Liquor | 933 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 744-2444
- Oklahoma Liquor & Tobacco | 10711 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis | (414) 541-9463
- Otto's Bayside | 8850 N. Port Washington Rd., Bayside | (414) 540-1190
- Otto's Beverage Center | 4163 N. 76th St. | (414) 536-0100
- Otto's Cedarburg | W63 N157 Washington Ave., Cedarburg | (262) 377-4360
- Otto's Elm Grove Liquor | 15380 Watertown Plank Rd., Elm Grove | (262) 784-3545
- Otto's Menomonee Falls | N88 W15413 Main St., Menomonee Falls | (262) 255-0057
- Otto's Oakland | 3476 N. Oakland Ave. | (414) 961-1383
- Otto's Wine Cask | 4600 W. Brown Deer Rd., Brown Deer | (414) 354-5831
- Ray's Wine & Spirits | 8930 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa | (414) 258-9821
- Scotty's Beer & Liquor | N56 W14108 Silver Spring Dr., Menomonee Falls | (262) 790-1090
- Sentry Delafield | 3255 Golf Rd., Delafield | (262) 646-9483
- Timer's Beverage Center | 3800 Northwestern Ave., Racine | (262) 637-2704
- Woodman’s Oak Creek | 8131 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 376-4023
1 comment about this article.
Post your comment/review now
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.
Recent Articles & Blogs by Andy Tarnoff
Published July 22, 2014
It's easy to complain about highway construction in Milwaukee. After all, it's pretty much a constant. When one project finishes, another begins ... if we're lucky. More often, it seems like every interchange or stretch of freeway is being worked on all at once.
Published July 9, 2014
Milwaukee's homegrown sausage chain, The Dogg Haus, has reached an area development agreement with Minneapolis-based Freestyle Enterprises, LLC, to expand into the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area.
Published July 8, 2014
I can't believe it's true, but the iconic Gobbler in Johnson Creek is coming back. On May 22, Daniel A. Manesis, of Manesis & Associates of West Allis purchased the long vacant restaurant, that last was, as I recall, a barbecue place and served one of the worst meals I ever had in a restaurant.
Published July 2, 2014
G. Love & Special Sauce, now 20 years old, is still around, and they played at the Miller Lite Oasis on a beautiful Tuesday night. They certainly didn't stop making records in the `90s, but to me, they still have that Gen X sound that this older audience came to hear.
Published June 28, 2014
"When's the last time you saw a keytar?" asked Liz Ofte, in the middle of her band's set at Summerfest on Saturday afternoon. That's a good question, and even though the keytar is one only two of the instruments (along with drums) in the two-person Pet Tiger, Ofte and Jeremy Keith don't really need more to produce a big sound.
Published June 27, 2014
Vegas-based garage punk band Pet Tigers has a pretty strong Wisconsin connection. One half of the band, Liz Ofte, is from tiny Westby near LaCrosse, an actual farmer's daughter. While Ofte and her bandmate Jeremy Keith are well-known in Las Vegas music scene, Saturday marks their first trip to Summerfest. They play at 4 p.m. at the Harley Roadhouse. The duo, which is touring in support of its first album, spoke to OnMilwaukee.com by phone, minutes before hopping on a plane to Milwaukee.
Published June 25, 2014
There are years when Summerfest's lineup seems like it was made just for me. Then there are years, like this one, when the Big Gig just doesn't flip my trigger. It's not their fault, of course - the world's largest musical has to make a lot of people happy. And this year, I'm just not one of them. But I won't sit around and complain. There's still plenty to recommend.
Published June 17, 2014
I remember exactly where I was 20 years ago today, the night O.J. Simpson captivated the entire nation with his slow-speed chase through Los Angeles. I was at Hooters.
Published June 12, 2014
I like to think of myself as a pretty adventurous dad. We've done all sorts of fun stuff with our 5-year-old daughter, but I've also tried to remember that some stuff is better done at an older age.
Published June 6, 2014
If you ever want to see the worst people in the world, just scroll down to the bottom of stories on CNN.com or Yahoo News. No matter what the subject of the article, the anonymous trolls will be there, spewing hate, racism, right- and left-wing political crazy talk, and the worst grammar and spelling on the Internet.