"Bar Month" at OnMilwaukee.com – brought to you by Absolut, Avion, Fireball, Pama, Red Stag and 2 Gingers – is back for another round! The whole month of February, we're serving up intoxicatingly fun articles on bars and clubs – including guides, the latest trends, bar reviews, the results of our Best of Bars poll and more. Grab a designated driver and dive in!
You're hearing an awful lot about our liquor sponsors for Bar Month on OnMilwaukee.com. If it's all making you thirsty, then let us help you quench your thirst.
Visit any one of these Milwaukee area bars during the month of February and cash in on drink specials with 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam.
- Pourman’s Pub, 1127 N. Water St., (262) 207-4179
- Brewski’s Sports Club, 304 N. 76th St., (414) 475-0500
- Catch 22, 770 N. Milwaukee St., (414) 223-1031
- Hi Hat Lounge & The Garage, 1701 N. Arlington Pl., (414) 220-8090
- Rogues Gallery, 134 E. Juneau Ave., (414) 763-1102
- Sobelman’s, 1900 W. St Paul Ave., (414) 931-1919
- Malone’s, 1329 E. Brady St.
- Loaded Slate, 1137 N. Old World 3rd St., (414) 273-5700
- Jack’s American Pub, 1323 E. Brady St., (414) 763-2830
- White House, 2900 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., (414) 483-2900
- McCarty Park Sports Bar & Grill, 6828 W. Oklahoma Ave., (414) 328-2464
- Burke’s Irish Castle, 5328 W. Bluemound Rd., (414) 453-6088
- Rumor UpBeat Lounge, 161 Freshwater Way, (414) 616-1806
- 3 Lions Pub, 4515 N. Oakland Ave., (414) 763-6992
2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam can also be found at these area liquor stores:
- Avenue Wine and Liquor | 4075 S. Howell Ave. | (414) 481-3500
- Consumer Beverage | 5313 S. 108th St., Hales Corners | (414) 425-1550
- Discount Liquor | 5031 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 545-2175
- Discount Liquor Waukesha | 919 N. Barstow St., Waukesha | (262) 547-7525
- Gary's Beer & Liquor | 9555 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 762-3010
- Jeff's Spirits | 821 S. Main St., West Bend | (262) 338-9088
- Muskego Beer & Liquor | S75 W17308 Janesville Rd., Muskego | (262) 679-0686
- Oklahoma Beer & Liquor | 933 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 744-2444
- Oklahoma Liquor & Tobacco | 10711 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis | (414) 541-9463
- Otto's Bayside | 8850 N. Port Washington Rd., Bayside | (414) 540-1190
- Otto's Beverage Center | 4163 N. 76th St. | (414) 536-0100
- Otto's Cedarburg | W63 N157 Washington Ave., Cedarburg | (262) 377-4360
- Otto's Elm Grove Liquor | 15380 Watertown Plank Rd., Elm Grove | (262) 784-3545
- Otto's Menomonee Falls | N88 W15413 Main St., Menomonee Falls | (262) 255-0057
- Otto's Oakland | 3476 N. Oakland Ave. | (414) 961-1383
- Otto's Wine Cask | 4600 W. Brown Deer Rd., Brown Deer | (414) 354-5831
- Ray's Wine & Spirits | 8930 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa | (414) 258-9821
- Scotty's Beer & Liquor | N56 W14108 Silver Spring Dr., Menomonee Falls | (262) 790-1090
- Sentry Delafield | 3255 Golf Rd., Delafield | (262) 646-9483
- Timer's Beverage Center | 3800 Northwestern Ave., Racine | (262) 637-2704
- Woodman’s Oak Creek | 8131 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 376-4023
1 comment about this article.
Post your comment/review now
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.
Recent Articles & Blogs by Andy Tarnoff
Published April 6, 2015
Something weird happened to me around the beginning August last year: I started wanting the Brewers season to be over.
Published April 3, 2015
Here are seven recent Brewers pitchers that I would love to get back. Even if these weren't necessarily the best players, they each brought something special to the crew.
Published April 2, 2015
In a time when Zappos and Amazon and brick-and-mortar sporting good chains have cemented their spot as go-to places for running shoes and apparel, you might not think that starting a local running store would be a sound business idea. Don't tell that to Jessica and Trae Hoepner, the owners of Performance Running Outfitters, a business that started with one humble store and expanded to three, with a fourth in the works.
Published March 19, 2015
My 18th annual Brewers Spring Training trip is now complete, and I'm back in chilly Milwaukee, which actually feels a little better after a few days under the beating hot sun of the desert. This trip was a good one. A really good one. New experiences, old friends and lots and lots of baseball. But you probably know about all that if you read my blog entries this week.
Published March 18, 2015
When I left off yesterday, I was feeling tan, rested and ready for baseball, and we made the 30-minute drive from Talking Stick Resort to Peoria Stadium a little before noon. Brewers fans were out in force for the game against the Padres. St. Patty's Day revelry was in full effect.
Published March 17, 2015
I've said this before, but sometimes Spring Training feels a lot like the movie "Groundhog Day." Events, games and trips tend to run together, because with only a few variations, you're basically doing the same thing every day (and of course, that's a very good thing). But yesterday, we did something that we've only done one other time in 18 years: we didn't go to a Brewers game.
Published March 16, 2015
When you've been awake for 24 consecutive hours, due to an early flight, a time change and the excitement of an 18th consecutive Spring Training trip to Arizona, it's understandable to make a few bad decisions. Fortunately, the only one I regret is that humungous carne asada burrito from Filiberto's at 2 a.m. Mountain Standard Time, before collapsing into a few hours of sleep at the Talking Stick Resort here in Scottsdale.
Published March 10, 2015
Every year - since 1998 - I've made the trip to Arizona to watch the Brewers get ready for a long, long season of baseball. It's my favorite work/fun trip (edging out even Las Vegas) that I get to take, but with all the fun and sun in the desert, it's surprisingly easy to forget to pay attention to the baseball on the field.
Published March 9, 2015
Mequon native Tom Wachs knew he wanted to be a meteorologist a young age. After working in several smaller markets, he returned to his home last year, and even in a tough, demanding job, he's loving every minute of it. We caught up with Wachs to talk tornados, technology, and what it was like to dress up as a clown at his last job.
Published March 4, 2015
When Brewers fans talk to me about Spring Training, I always see the same look in their eyes. "I've always wanted to do that," they say wistfully, like Arizona exists in some far-away land, where you sit right next to the field and talk to the players in between in innings. Well, actually, most of that's true. Except for the far-away land part.