"Bar Month" at OnMilwaukee.com â€“ brought to you by Absolut, Avion, Fireball, Pama, Red Stag and 2 Gingers â€“ is back for another round! The whole month of February, we're serving up intoxicatingly fun articles on bars and clubs â€“ including guides, the latest trends, bar reviews, the results of our Best of Bars poll and more. Grab a designated driver and dive in!
You're hearing an awful lot about our liquor sponsors for Bar Month on OnMilwaukee.com. If it's all making you thirsty, then let us help you quench your thirst.
Visit any one of these Milwaukee area bars during the month of February and cash in on drink specials with 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam.
- Pourmanâ€™s Pub, 1127 N. Water St., (262) 207-4179
- Brewskiâ€™s Sports Club, 304 N. 76th St., (414) 475-0500Â
- Catch 22, 770 N. Milwaukee St., (414) 223-1031Â
- Hi Hat Lounge & The Garage, 1701 N. Arlington Pl., (414) 220-8090Â
- Rogues Gallery, 134 E. Juneau Ave., (414) 763-1102
- Sobelmanâ€™s, 1900 W. St Paul Ave., (414) 931-1919
- Maloneâ€™s, 1329 E. Brady St.
- Loaded Slate, 1137 N. Old World 3rd St., (414) 273-5700
- Jackâ€™s American Pub, 1323 E. Brady St., (414) 763-2830
- White House, 2900 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., (414) 483-2900
- McCarty Park Sports Bar & Grill, 6828 W. Oklahoma Ave., (414) 328-2464
- Burkeâ€™s Irish Castle, 5328 W. Bluemound Rd., (414) 453-6088
- Rumor UpBeat Lounge, 161 Freshwater Way, (414) 616-1806
- 3 Lions Pub, 4515 N. Oakland Ave., (414) 763-6992
2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam can also be found at these area liquor stores:
- Avenue Wine and Liquor | 4075 S. Howell Ave. | (414) 481-3500
- Consumer Beverage | 5313 S. 108th St., Hales Corners | (414) 425-1550
- Discount Liquor | 5031 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 545-2175
- Discount Liquor Waukesha | 919 N. Barstow St., Waukesha | (262) 547-7525
- Gary's Beer & Liquor | 9555 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 762-3010
- Jeff's Spirits | 821 S. Main St., West Bend | (262) 338-9088
- Muskego Beer & Liquor | S75 W17308 Janesville Rd., Muskego | (262) 679-0686
- Oklahoma Beer & Liquor | 933 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 744-2444
- Oklahoma Liquor & Tobacco | 10711 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis | (414) 541-9463
- Otto's Bayside | 8850 N. Port Washington Rd., Bayside | (414) 540-1190
- Otto's Beverage Center | 4163 N. 76th St. | (414) 536-0100
- Otto's Cedarburg | W63 N157 Washington Ave., Cedarburg | (262) 377-4360
- Otto's Elm Grove Liquor | 15380 Watertown Plank Rd., Elm Grove | (262) 784-3545
- Otto's Menomonee Falls | N88 W15413 Main St., Menomonee Falls | (262) 255-0057
- Otto's Oakland | 3476 N. Oakland Ave. | (414) 961-1383
- Otto's Wine Cask | 4600 W. Brown Deer Rd., Brown Deer | (414) 354-5831
- Ray's Wine & Spirits | 8930 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa | (414) 258-9821
- Scotty's Beer & Liquor | N56 W14108 Silver Spring Dr., Menomonee Falls | (262) 790-1090
- Sentry Delafield | 3255 Golf Rd., Delafield | (262) 646-9483
- Timer's Beverage Center | 3800 Northwestern Ave., Racine | (262) 637-2704
- Woodmanâ€™s Oak Creek | 8131 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 376-4023
1 comment about this article.
Post your comment/review now
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.
Recent Articles & Blogs by Andy Tarnoff
Published July 25, 2016
Jessica Tighe is an appreciative person. While the Elm Grove native has worked in West Virginia, the Quad Cities and La Crosse, now she's home and co-anchoring the morning news on CBS 58. Ask Tighe how it feels and she actually gets goose bumps: "I have family here. I'm invested in this market," she says with a smile.
Published July 11, 2016
Summerfest 2016 may have come and gone, but the memories will live forever - because we at OnMilwaukee took enough photos and video to fill a large hard drive.
Published July 9, 2016
Playing before the Barenaked Ladies and OMD, Howard Jones got the 6 p.m. spot at the BMO Harris Pavilion Saturday night, and while that's not exactly top billing for an artist who had 15 top 40 singles during his career, I'll take it.
Published July 9, 2016
In a word, Paul McCartney was amazing tonight. I feel beyond fortunate that I've now seen him play twice. Now back at the office, at midnight, Bobby is writing the main review, but I have some stuff to say, too. Random stuff, so please indulge me.
Published July 7, 2016
Go ahead; get those laughs out of the way. I'm trying to write a serious review of Anthony Ray's Big Gig show. You, of course, know him as Sir Mix-a-Lot, and unless you listened to his tapes in the early '90s, you probably recognize just one of his songs.
Published June 30, 2016
If you've ever bought an official Summerfest T-shirt, hat or other branded gift, it's first gone through Dan Elias. As vice president of The Specialized Marketing Group Inc., he's managed the merch for the Big Gig for 17 years.
Published June 28, 2016
In college, I had a reoccurring nightmare that I was trapped on a crazy elevator. Lately, that's been replaced by what I call the "fat finger" dream. I've talked to a few people, including co-worker Molly Synder, who has had it, too.
Published June 27, 2016
OnMilwaukee publisher Andy Tarnoff is very impressed with this year's Summerfest lineup, but he thinks the strongest day for the Big Gig is on July 9. For his money, he's especially excited about Howard Jones and, obviously, Sir Paul McCartney. Here are his picks.
Published June 11, 2016
"It's good to be king." Mel Brooks actually said that, quoting himself, to a sold-out show Saturday night at the Riverside. Based on the remarkable stories, the adoring reception and the super-human energy from this soon-to-be 90-year-old film legend, I believe him.
Published May 7, 2016
I won't lie to you: I know nothing about the current state of professional wrestling. But from 1983 to 1989, from about age 9 to 15, I was a huge fan. So big, in fact, that I wrote a fan letter to WWF announcer "Mean" Gene Okerlund.