"Bar Month" at OnMilwaukee.com – brought to you by Absolut, Avion, Fireball, Pama, Red Stag and 2 Gingers – is back for another round! The whole month of February, we're serving up intoxicatingly fun articles on bars and clubs – including guides, the latest trends, bar reviews, the results of our Best of Bars poll and more. Grab a designated driver and dive in!
You're hearing an awful lot about our liquor sponsors for Bar Month on OnMilwaukee.com. If it's all making you thirsty, then let us help you quench your thirst.
Visit any one of these Milwaukee area bars during the month of February and cash in on drink specials with 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam.
- Pourman’s Pub, 1127 N. Water St., (262) 207-4179
- Brewski’s Sports Club, 304 N. 76th St., (414) 475-0500
- Catch 22, 770 N. Milwaukee St., (414) 223-1031
- Hi Hat Lounge & The Garage, 1701 N. Arlington Pl., (414) 220-8090
- Rogues Gallery, 134 E. Juneau Ave., (414) 763-1102
- Sobelman’s, 1900 W. St Paul Ave., (414) 931-1919
- Malone’s, 1329 E. Brady St.
- Loaded Slate, 1137 N. Old World 3rd St., (414) 273-5700
- Jack’s American Pub, 1323 E. Brady St., (414) 763-2830
- White House, 2900 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., (414) 483-2900
- McCarty Park Sports Bar & Grill, 6828 W. Oklahoma Ave., (414) 328-2464
- Burke’s Irish Castle, 5328 W. Bluemound Rd., (414) 453-6088
- Rumor UpBeat Lounge, 161 Freshwater Way, (414) 616-1806
- 3 Lions Pub, 4515 N. Oakland Ave., (414) 763-6992
2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam can also be found at these area liquor stores:
- Avenue Wine and Liquor | 4075 S. Howell Ave. | (414) 481-3500
- Consumer Beverage | 5313 S. 108th St., Hales Corners | (414) 425-1550
- Discount Liquor | 5031 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 545-2175
- Discount Liquor Waukesha | 919 N. Barstow St., Waukesha | (262) 547-7525
- Gary's Beer & Liquor | 9555 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 762-3010
- Jeff's Spirits | 821 S. Main St., West Bend | (262) 338-9088
- Muskego Beer & Liquor | S75 W17308 Janesville Rd., Muskego | (262) 679-0686
- Oklahoma Beer & Liquor | 933 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 744-2444
- Oklahoma Liquor & Tobacco | 10711 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis | (414) 541-9463
- Otto's Bayside | 8850 N. Port Washington Rd., Bayside | (414) 540-1190
- Otto's Beverage Center | 4163 N. 76th St. | (414) 536-0100
- Otto's Cedarburg | W63 N157 Washington Ave., Cedarburg | (262) 377-4360
- Otto's Elm Grove Liquor | 15380 Watertown Plank Rd., Elm Grove | (262) 784-3545
- Otto's Menomonee Falls | N88 W15413 Main St., Menomonee Falls | (262) 255-0057
- Otto's Oakland | 3476 N. Oakland Ave. | (414) 961-1383
- Otto's Wine Cask | 4600 W. Brown Deer Rd., Brown Deer | (414) 354-5831
- Ray's Wine & Spirits | 8930 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa | (414) 258-9821
- Scotty's Beer & Liquor | N56 W14108 Silver Spring Dr., Menomonee Falls | (262) 790-1090
- Sentry Delafield | 3255 Golf Rd., Delafield | (262) 646-9483
- Timer's Beverage Center | 3800 Northwestern Ave., Racine | (262) 637-2704
- Woodman’s Oak Creek | 8131 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 376-4023
1 comment about this article.
Post your comment/review now
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.
Recent Articles & Blogs by Andy Tarnoff
Published Aug. 19, 2015
An unseasonably cool and windy August night didn't stop NEWaukee's Night Market from heating up Wednesday evening. Rather, the crowd bundled up and took in the local vendors, food trucks, dancers and marshmallow making.
Published Aug. 13, 2015
Laura Langemo doesn't take herself too seriously. In fact, the FOX 6 Wakeup News reporter says her goal is to make viewers laugh a little while going through their morning routine, and to that extent, she's willing to try just about anything for a great story.
Published Aug. 12, 2015
The Wisconsin State Fair is great on so many levels, but as an infomercial enthusiast (read: sucker), I have a particular fondness for the zillions of oddball products sold in the Exposition Center. I could spend all day browsing and watching the pitchmen do their thing.
Published Aug. 11, 2015
I was afraid Wisconsin State Fair might sell some "Stars and Bars" stuff this year, but my concerns have been put to rest: according to Kristi Chuckel, Communications and Marketing Manager, you won't find any Confederate flag merch at the fair.
Published July 29, 2015
If you've never heard of floating and sensory deprivation tanks, let us answer this question for you: it's not a form of torture. Rather, some consider it the ultimate form of relaxation, injury recovery and meditation, and it's coming to Milwaukee very soon.
Published July 28, 2015
When you've visited the same place well over 20 times, sometimes you have to look at it a different way. Whether that means taking a bird's eye view from the treetops, or a fisheye perspective from just a atop the water, Wisconsin's crowing jewel that is Door County still looks spectacular from any angle. Even if it's one you have bend a little to see just right.
Published July 15, 2015
Though Liz Lincoln, who writes under the nom de plume of Eliza Madison, just published her first erotic novella, the Milwaukee writer isn't new to penning books about romance. "I've been writing romance forever, really," says Lincoln, who debuted "Fast, Fresh & Hot" this summer on Amazon. " I wrote romance stories when I was in middle school."
Published July 12, 2015
A decade ago, I took a spin around the Milwaukee Mile in a special two-seat IndyCar. I did it again this morning, and it was even better.
Published July 8, 2015
While I only passively care about what happens on the court, I nonetheless passionately, urgently and desperately request Milwaukee and Wisconsin to get its act together and build the Bucks a new arena before it's too late. Just like I preached in the mid '90s when the Brewers were semi-genuinely eying Charlotte as their new home, I'll say it again: Build it now.
Published July 3, 2015
It's a long-standing tradition at Summerfest - and at plenty of other festivals - to use radio station DJs to introduce a headlining band. It may seem like a five-minute formality, but as usual, there's a back story to most of what the public sees while standing on the Summerfest bleachers.