Milwaukee Rally: Sept. 1-5
The signature sound of rumbling Harley-Davidson V-twin engines signifies the start of this year's Milwaukee Rally – the Midwest's largest free motorcycle rally, featuring events at several venues across the region.
Where: Events will be held at five Milwaukee-area Harley-Davidson dealer locations, as well as other locations scattered across the area, including the Harley-Davidson Museum, Water Street and North Avenue.
Participating dealers include:
- Milwaukee Harley-Davidson / Buell, 11310 W. Silver Spring Rd., Milwaukee
- Hal's Harley Davidson / Buell, 1925 S. Moorland Rd., New Berlin
- Suburban Motors, 139 N. Main St., Thiensville
- House of Harley-Davidson / Buell, 6221 W. Layton Ave., Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Harley-Davidson, 1820 Blue Ribbon Dr., Oconomowoc
- Harley-Davidson Museum, 400 W. Canal St., Milwaukee
- Harley-Davidson Pilgrim Road Plant, W156 N9000 Pilgrim Rd., Menomonee Falls
Hours: The event begins Sept. 1 at 9 a.m. and runs through Sept. 5 at 5 p.m. Hours for events vary by day and venue.
Admission: Free. A variety of Rally packages -- featuring swag and exclusive access to special events are also on sale.
More information: milwaukeerally.com
Highlights: In addition to the musical entertainment at various sites – including Miller Lite Bike Nites on Water Street and North Avenue – rally attendees will enjoy five giant vendor villages, free live music, bike nights, street parties, tattoo contests and more.
This year's entertainment lineups include Grand Funk Railroad, Hairball, The Terry Sims Band, Riding Shotgun, Big Al Wetzel Band and more.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.