100 hottest Milwaukeeans (that you've heard of), part two
Let's face it -- not everybody in Milwaukee qualifies as "hot" under the classic definition. But, everybody thinks they know what qualifies as hot.
The last time we published a "100 hottest list," we were deluged with reactions from readers. Some loved it. Some hated it. Some who weren't on the list wished they were, and some who made the list wished they hadn't.
As summer sizzles on, it's time to crank up the heat once again.
Using our own "research" and suggestions from trusted insiders, we came up with a list of people that we consider "hot."
Keep two things in mind: everyone on this list must be at least a little in the public eye; we're sure your mailman, veterinarian and your pool boy are hotties, but we've never met them. And, the names are listed in alphabetical order, so No. 18 isn't necessarily hotter than No. 78.
This list won't change the world (unless you're on it and are hoping for a date), but it's fun. We invite you to take a look and see how many of these beautiful people you recognize.
Let us know what you think, but take a look at our previous list before you tell us we forgot to put so-and-so on part two. And, if you didn't make the cut, don't worry, we're already collecting names for the sequel to the sequel.
- Will Allen, Growing Power CEO
- @Bananza, blogger/Twitter maven
- Bevan Baker, Milwaukee commissioner of health
- Billy Judge Baldus, lead singer of Uncle Larry
- Tisha Barnes, Karma Salon and Spa owner
- Reginald Baylor, artist
- Jessica Bell, Midwest Wine School proprietor
- Kate Bilo, Brewers meteorologist
- Kate Blake, owner of shoo
- Kate Borders, East Town Association director
- Jon Brockman, new Bucks forward
- Timothy Campbell, R&B singer
- Yuki Clark, Milwaukee Ballet dancer
- Shelby Croft, WISN-TV news reporter/anchor
- Melissa Czarnik, rapper
- Tim Dixon, Iron Horse hotelier
- Bishara Dorre, Bucks Energee! dancer and pageant winner
- Marcus Doucette, WYMS-FM (Radio Milwaukee) DJ
- Shari Dunn, WDJT-TV morning news anchor
- Genyne Edwards, Edwards Ingenuity, LLC and WOO Connections
- Susie Falk, CEO of The Falk Group PR firm
- Katie Felten, president of MKE Live
- Dan Fernandez, Kings Go Forth singer
- Raquel Filmanowicz, Milwaukee Health Department health operations administrator
- Ed Flynn, Milwaukee Police chief
- Marcelo Fontana, Wave player
- Sarah Foster, OnMilwaukee.com relationships columnist
- Sarah Gallenberger, artist
- Asa George, WDJT-TV anchor
- Danny Gokey, "American Idol" finalist and national recording artist
- Paul Hamm, Olympic gymnast
- James T. Harris, WTMJ-AM radio host
- Wendell Harris, NAACP vice president
- Joe Hite, piano player
- Michelle Hoff, co-owner of Ten Bells
- Arika Ikeler, Fashion Ninja owner
- Joe Inglett, Brewers utility man
- Melissa Jacobs, adult film star
- Jayk, singer-songwriter
- Brandon Jennings, Bucks point guard
- Tom Julio, photographer and bartender at Tonic Tavern
- Jessica Kaminski, freelance photographer
- Elizabeth Kay, WMYX-FM morning host
- Susan Kim, WTMJ-TV "Live at Daybreak" anchor
- Kramp and Adler, WLUM-FM morning show hosts
- Ashley Kumlien, runner and fundraiser
- Brian Lammi, sports agent
- Lauren Landa, Palomino bartender
- Lauren Leamanczek, WTMJ-TV reporter
- Erinn Lobdell, "Survivor" finalist and stylist
- Jonathan Lucroy, Brewers catcher
- Dave Luczak, WKLH-FM morning show host
- Laura Lutter, Alaa Reed owner
- Anna Lynett, Project Runway
- George Mallet, WTMJ-TV reporter
- Lisa Manna, former traffic reporter
- Scott Marshall, Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee director of development
- Favio Martinez, night club promoter
- Ryan Matteson, Muzzle of Bees blogger, Pabst/Riverside /Turner Hall publicist
- Adam McCalvy, Brewers.com reporter
- Wes McKane, WXSS-FM morning show host
- Sara Meaney, Comet Branding co-owner
- Loyal Mehnert, nominated for PETA's "Sexiest Vegetarian"
- Chellsie Memmel, Olympic gymnast
- Janel Meyer, Milwaukee PR person
- Kim Murphy, WITI-TV morning anchor
- Bjorn Nassett, hairdresser
- Rick Ness, .357 String Band
- Beth Nicols, Milwaukee Downtown Business Improvement District executive director
- Tiffany Ogle, WTMJ-TV "Morning Blend" co-host
- Diane Pathieu, WTMJ-TV reporter
- Chip Paulsen, president of the Tool House in New Berlin
- Justin Perkins, musician/producer/recording engineer
- Pezzettino, musician (aka Margaret Stutt)
- Michael Pink, Milwaukee Ballet director
- Sarah Platt, WITI-TV reporter
- David Pritchard, personal trainer 180 Fitness
- Jen Puente, Wisconsin State Fair Sponsorship Director
- Rachel Rose, WYMS-FM (Radio Milwaukee) music director and DJ
- Brandon Rowe, WKLH traffic reporter
- Sara, Energee dancer
- Sarah, WHQG-FM (The Hog) "Rock Girl"
- Alison Sherwood, JSOnline blogger
- Joe Sorge, AJ Bombers, Swig, Water Buffalo owner
- Heidi Spencer, musician
- John Steinmiller, Jr., Brewers media relations manager
- Heidi Sterricker, United Adworkers executive director
- Kyle Stoehr, president of Oconomowoc Manufacturing
- Mary Stoker Smith, WITI-TV reporter/Miss Wisconsin 1996
- Harris Tan Lo, real estate developer
- Terminskater, Brew City Bruiser
- David Todd, Public Allies director of sponsorship
- Jennifer Tomazic, WDJT-TV reporter
- Dr. Natasha Travis, Medical College of Wisconsin assistant professor
- DA Wallach, Chester French singer
- Pat White, former Wave player and owner of Fifth Ward Pub
- Autumn Whitlow, bartender at The Estate
- Brett Wiesner, Wave player
- Adam Werther, Adambomb Gallerie owner
- Dashal Young, Milwaukee County community relations director
Really? You totally forgot Olympic Speed Skater Christine Scheels!
You forgot a couple of people. Neda Stevic- Ford Model James Frame - Photographer
So nice to see Michael Pink on this list, but you missed Andrew Nielsen, the Operationd Manager at the Ballet. He is new in town and is a big snesation with the ladies....
Still waiting for the list of people I have heard of... Half these names mean nothing. And before anyone says I am jealous of not being on the list: 1) No one has heard of me 2) My chiseled abs and chin are only available for lists where "hottest is in all caps ONLY, 3) My last name starts with a Greek symbol rendering me unable to participate in any lists going alphabetically.
Show me the other 44 Talkbacks
49 comments about this article.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.