"Bar Month" at OnMilwaukee.com – brought to you by Absolut, Avion, Fireball, Pama, Red Stag and 2 Gingers – is back for another round! The whole month of February, we're serving up intoxicatingly fun articles on bars and clubs – including guides, the latest trends, bar reviews, the results of our Best of Bars poll and more. Grab a designated driver and dive in!
You're hearing an awful lot about our liquor sponsors for Bar Month on OnMilwaukee.com. If it's all making you thirsty, then let us help you quench your thirst.
Visit any one of these Milwaukee area bars during the month of February and cash in on drink specials with 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam.
- Pourman’s Pub, 1127 N. Water St., (262) 207-4179
- Brewski’s Sports Club, 304 N. 76th St., (414) 475-0500
- Catch 22, 770 N. Milwaukee St., (414) 223-1031
- Hi Hat Lounge & The Garage, 1701 N. Arlington Pl., (414) 220-8090
- Rogues Gallery, 134 E. Juneau Ave., (414) 763-1102
- Sobelman’s, 1900 W. St Paul Ave., (414) 931-1919
- Malone’s, 1329 E. Brady St.
- Loaded Slate, 1137 N. Old World 3rd St., (414) 273-5700
- Jack’s American Pub, 1323 E. Brady St., (414) 763-2830
- White House, 2900 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., (414) 483-2900
- McCarty Park Sports Bar & Grill, 6828 W. Oklahoma Ave., (414) 328-2464
- Burke’s Irish Castle, 5328 W. Bluemound Rd., (414) 453-6088
- Rumor UpBeat Lounge, 161 Freshwater Way, (414) 616-1806
- 3 Lions Pub, 4515 N. Oakland Ave., (414) 763-6992
2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Avion Tequila, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Pama Liqueur and Red Stag by Jim Beam can also be found at these area liquor stores:
- Avenue Wine and Liquor | 4075 S. Howell Ave. | (414) 481-3500
- Consumer Beverage | 5313 S. 108th St., Hales Corners | (414) 425-1550
- Discount Liquor | 5031 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 545-2175
- Discount Liquor Waukesha | 919 N. Barstow St., Waukesha | (262) 547-7525
- Gary's Beer & Liquor | 9555 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 762-3010
- Jeff's Spirits | 821 S. Main St., West Bend | (262) 338-9088
- Muskego Beer & Liquor | S75 W17308 Janesville Rd., Muskego | (262) 679-0686
- Oklahoma Beer & Liquor | 933 W. Oklahoma Ave. | (414) 744-2444
- Oklahoma Liquor & Tobacco | 10711 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis | (414) 541-9463
- Otto's Bayside | 8850 N. Port Washington Rd., Bayside | (414) 540-1190
- Otto's Beverage Center | 4163 N. 76th St. | (414) 536-0100
- Otto's Cedarburg | W63 N157 Washington Ave., Cedarburg | (262) 377-4360
- Otto's Elm Grove Liquor | 15380 Watertown Plank Rd., Elm Grove | (262) 784-3545
- Otto's Menomonee Falls | N88 W15413 Main St., Menomonee Falls | (262) 255-0057
- Otto's Oakland | 3476 N. Oakland Ave. | (414) 961-1383
- Otto's Wine Cask | 4600 W. Brown Deer Rd., Brown Deer | (414) 354-5831
- Ray's Wine & Spirits | 8930 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa | (414) 258-9821
- Scotty's Beer & Liquor | N56 W14108 Silver Spring Dr., Menomonee Falls | (262) 790-1090
- Sentry Delafield | 3255 Golf Rd., Delafield | (262) 646-9483
- Timer's Beverage Center | 3800 Northwestern Ave., Racine | (262) 637-2704
- Woodman’s Oak Creek | 8131 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek | (414) 376-4023
1 comment about this article.
Post your comment/review now
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.
Recent Articles & Blogs by Andy Tarnoff
Published Jan. 17, 2017
I don't entirely know what we're watching here, but I know it's funny and extremely inappropriate.
Published Jan. 12, 2017
I'm very concerned about the problem of "fake news" and what it means for journalists, politicians and the media-consuming public. But, really, this isn't a new concern of mine. For many years, I've battled with the concept that the internet is always right.
Published Jan. 9, 2017
On Dec. 8, Larry Hansen was injured in a horrendous and freak accident by a presumed drunk driver. While working on his car in his Okauchee garage. Five surgeries and 42 pints of blood later, Hansen has lost a leg, has a broken back and faces more surgeries.
Published Dec. 20, 2016
Last week, I was bragging about the airfare deal of a century: a $66 round-trip ticket from Milwaukee to Ft. Myers. Yesterday, I was eating my words, since my flight home was delayed from Saturday to Monday, then cancelled completely on Monday, with no reasonable option on how to get home.
Published Dec. 8, 2016
Every few years, we remind you about Chief, the hard-rocking Milwaukee band that you should check out. Why? Not because frontman Chris Tischler compares Chief to Van Halen and Judas Priest, although that's a pretty good reason to give them a listen, since they're excellent musicians.
Published Dec. 5, 2016
I wasn't really in the market for a new TV, but like so many others, I got suckered into buying a huge one on Black Friday. I was lured by the low, low prices, but also the idea of having a super-sharp 65-inch television that would be ready for 4K.
Published Nov. 30, 2016
Margaret Gintoft knew there was a chance she'd run into a Clinton after jogging near her daughter's home in Chappaqua, N.Y. Last Sunday, Gintoft and her family were hiking in Rockefeller State Park when she saw the former president and former Secretary of State.
Published Nov. 28, 2016
With almost everything available on-demand online, cable and satellite TV are pretty archaic. Today, AT&T acknowledged this by unveiling DIRECTV Now, a streaming service that will go head-to-head with cable (and its own soon-to-be-discontinued U-Verse), for $35 a month.
Published Nov. 16, 2016
Even though Cedarburg is so close to Milwaukee, when you're in its little downtown, you feel far away. And, while plenty of Milwaukeeans visit the Stagecoach Inn Bed & Breakfast for a staycation, this charming old hotel attracts plenty of people from out of town, too.
Published Nov. 15, 2016
House of Harley-Davidson announced today the expansion of its territory with the purchase of Racine Harley-Davidson.