520 E. Wells St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Cathedral Square Park
The Milwaukee Firkin Beer Fest is here to educate and help you celebrate! This celebration of MKE's past, present and future of beer will feature samples of over 150 brews and more than 40 firkins on site. What is a firkin, you ask? It's a small, wooden barrel filled with about nine gallons of God-given brews. You're welcome.
- Historic Milwaukee Brewing Displays
- Breweriana Tent (Beer Memorabilia)
- Commemorative Pint Glass to all Attendees
- Live Entertainment from The Extra Crispy Brass Band
- VIPs 3-7:30 p.m.
- General Admission 4-7:30 p.m.
- $49 for general admission
- $80 for VIPs
- $25 for VIP designated drivers
- $15 for designated drive
Recent articles about Cathedral Square Park
If you've ever had the pleasure of meeting Catherine Miller, you're likely to … Read more...
It's always a big hit: the long-sleeved Storm the Bastille T-shirt. Here's an … Read more...
Ooh la la! Bastille Days, one of the nation's largest French-themed fests, will … Read more...
1 comment about this article.
Post a comment / write a review.
Recent Talkbacks ...
Do people bring their children to jazz in the parK? Is it a kid friendly area?