Racing returns to Milwaukee for the 2015 ABC Supply Co., Inc. Wisconsin 250 presented by
The Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers, part of Milwaukee IndyFest July 11-12 at Wisconsin State Fair Park.
IndyFest hours are Saturday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
To help get you excited for the big racing weekend, we have the chance of a lifetime for you. That's right, you can ride in the pace car on Sunday morning. One lap with an IndyCar driver. You'll feel the speed and hear the cheers, and you'll help raise money for IndyCar's official charity. Bid now by clicking here. The auction ends July 9 at 3 p.m.
What else is on tap at IndyFest? Here are five thing you shouldn't miss.
- Get served a drink by an IndyCar driver — drivers will serve as celebrity bartenders Friday from 5-7:30 p.m. at the MillerTime Pub (Hilton Milwaukee City Center, 509 W Wisconsin Ave.) -- this is obviously at a different location Friday evening before the festival kicks off Saturday/Sunday at State Fair Park.
- The chance to tailgate inside Turn One — return of tailgating, the first time in 5 years -- purchase a tailgating pass in advance here.
- Bring the kids to the Family Fun Zone — free carnival rides, face painting and driver autograph sessions.
- See vintage racers from the Harry Miller Club on Saturday.
- The race! Sunday at 4:35 p.m. The thrill of IndyCar racing at the Milwaukee Mile — the longest continually operating speedway in the world. Ticket information is here.
See you at the Mile, Milwaukee!Read more...