- Why Yuniesky Betancourt, batting .232 with a .260 OBP, is the Brewers' starting shortstop.
- Why the Cubs can find a way to collapse no matter how high their payroll is.
- Why Apple missed its annual deadline for the iPhone launch AND won't make iOS5 available until fall.
- Why Twitter won't tell me who are the "others" that retweeted my tweet.
- Why Wisconsin Republicans think it's ethical to encourage "fake Democrats" to run in recall elections.
- Why politicians and athletes keep sending lewd photos of themselves via e-mail, social media and SMS and thinking they'll get away with it.
- Why all of Milwaukee's highway projects seem to occur simultaneously.
- Why Bob Uecker doesn't have a statue at Miller Park.
- Why Nissan and Chevy aggressively advertise their electric cars that aren't yet for sale.
- Why people think that decreasing the number of public school teachers could possibly be a good, long-term budget solution.
Andy is the president, publisher and founder of OnMilwaukee. He returned to Milwaukee in 1996 after living on the East Coast for nine years, where he wrote for The Dallas Morning News Washington Bureau and worked in the White House Office of Communications. He was also Associate Editor of The GW Hatchet, his college newspaper at The George Washington University.
Before launching OnMilwaukee.com in 1998 at age 23, he worked in public relations for two Milwaukee firms, most of the time daydreaming about starting his own publication.
Hobbies include running when he finds the time, fixing the rust on his '75 MGB, mowing the lawn at his cottage in the Northwoods, and making an annual pilgrimage to Phoenix for Brewers Spring Training.