While the Brewers' top brass is off at the Winter Meetings in the hopes of snagging some free agents and trades, the team's marketing department was in a giving mood today, releasing its list of promo giveaways for the 2019 season. Unfortunately, there's no Uecker items (that we know of yet ...) but there's still bobbleheads for newly crowned NL MVP Christian Yelich and retired fan favorite Prince Fielder, as well as a couple of hats and a fanny pack.
Here's the schedule:
- Sunday, March 31 vs. St. Louis Cardinals: Jesus Aguilar bobblehead for all fans
- Friday, May 3 vs. New York Mets: Short-sleeved T-shirt for the first 10,000 fans
- Sunday, May 5 vs. New York Mets: Jeremy Jeffress bobblehead for all fans
- Friday, June 7 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates: 16 oz. can holder for the first 10,000 fans 21 and older
- Sunday, June 9 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates: Christian Yelich bobblehead for all fans
- Sunday, June 23 vs. Cincinnati Reds: Fanny pack for all fans
- Friday, June 28 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates: Trucker hat for the first 10,000 fans
- Sunday, June 30 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates: Prince Fielder bobblehead for all fans
- Sunday, July 14 vs. San Francisco Giants: Cecil Cooper replica jersey for all fans
- Friday, Aug. 9 vs. Texas Rangers: Strapback hat for the first 10,000 fans 21 and older
- Sunday, Aug. 11 vs. Texas Rangers: Josh Hader bobblehead for all fans
- Sunday, Aug. 25 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: TBD bobblehead for all fans
For more information (though no photos yet) on the giveaway items and the giveaway games, visit Brewers.com/giveaways. In related news, pitchers and catchers report on Feb. 13.
As much as it is a gigantic cliché to say that one has always had a passion for film, Matt Mueller has always had a passion for film. Whether it was bringing in the latest movie reviews for his first grade show-and-tell or writing film reviews for the St. Norbert College Times as a high school student, Matt is way too obsessed with movies for his own good.
When he's not writing about the latest blockbuster or talking much too glowingly about "Piranha 3D," Matt can probably be found watching literally any sport (minus cricket) or working at - get this - a local movie theater. Or watching a movie. Yeah, he's probably watching a movie.