This weekend may be all about football, but the new baseball season is not far behind, with pitchers and catchers reporting in just a little over a week. And to help get Milwaukee Brewers excitement brewing even more, the team announced its slate of theme nights and community nights for the upcoming 2024 season.
This year's schedule will bring several returning fan favorites to American Family Field, including Cerveceros Night, Pride Night, another Negro Leagues Tribute game and tributes to "Star Wars," Harry Potter and "Sesame Street." The impending season will also host celebrations of hockey, furry friends with the return of a Bark in the Park game, music with games dedicated to country and yacht rock, and even a tribute to a half-century of "Happy Days" – complete with a Bronze Fonz bobblehead.
Those are just a few of the theme nights and community nights warming up in the bullpen for the 2024 season – so here's the full lineup coming to AmFam Field, listed along with the special commemorative promo items that exclusively come with the purchase of the various themed ticket packages.
- Friday, April 26 vs. Yankees – Hockey Night, with a Sal Frelick Brewers hockey jersey (plus a ticket to the Admirals' March 1 game against Rockford)
- Thursday, May 9 vs. Cardinals – Bark at the Park, with a Brewers beer can squeaky toy
- Saturday, May 11 vs. Cardinals – Star Wars Night, with a reversible Dark Side/Light Side Brewers shirt
- Friday, May 31 vs. White Sox – Happy Days, with a Bronze Fonz bobblehead
- Tuesday, June 11 vs. Blue Jays – Pride Night, with a Brewers logo Pride flag
- Sunday, July 14 vs. Nationals – Cerveceros Night, with a Brewers beach towel
- Friday, July 26 vs. Marlins – Yacht Rock Night, with a Brewers captain hat
- Sunday, Aug. 11 vs. Reds – Sesame Street Day, with a Bert and Ernie bobblehead
- Friday, Aug. 16 vs. Guardians – Harry Potter Night, with a Hogwarts-themed Brewers jersey
- Sunday, Aug. 18 vs. Guardians – Negro Leagues Tribute Game, with a Brewers Pan-African cap
- Friday, Sept. 20 vs. Diamondbacks – College Night, with a TBD giveaway item
- Sunday, Sept. 22 vs. Diamondbacks – Hispanic Heritage Day, with a special Brewers T-shirt
- Friday, Sept. 27 vs. Mets – Country Music Night, with a TBD giveaway item
Along with their new lineup of theme nights and community nights, the Brewers also announced the return of their Sunday Fun-Day Bundle for 2024. Introduced last season, the value ticket package offers four outfield terrace tickets to any Sunday home game along with four junior hot dogs, four junior sodas and a general parking pass, all for $62.
Individual theme night, community night and Sunday Fun-Day Bundle ticket packages are on sale now at the Brewers website, along with more information on the giveaway items and themed tributes. And as for individual game tickets throughout the rest of the 2024 season, those will go on sale starting Thursday, Feb. 15 at 10 a.m.
For more information, visit the team's website – and stay tuned to OnMilwaukee for more Brewers updates as another season (and hopefully a significantly longer postseason) approaches.
As much as it is a gigantic cliché to say that one has always had a passion for film, Matt Mueller has always had a passion for film. Whether it was bringing in the latest movie reviews for his first grade show-and-tell or writing film reviews for the St. Norbert College Times as a high school student, Matt is way too obsessed with movies for his own good.
When he's not writing about the latest blockbuster or talking much too glowingly about "Piranha 3D," Matt can probably be found watching literally any sport (minus cricket) or working at - get this - a local movie theater. Or watching a movie. Yeah, he's probably watching a movie.