Somehow the Milwaukee Bucks are already starting the upcoming season in just a few weeks – and along with a new season comes a new slate of theme nights and giveaways coming to Fiserv Forum.
This year's giveaways feature several nods to their still-incredible NBA Finals victory, including a commemorative championship banner, a replica Finals ring, a commemorative court piece and a Giannis championship bobblehead (hopefully modeled after this GIF).
Here's the full list of giveaways coming to Bucks home games this season:
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 vs. Nets – Commemorative banner, for the first 10,000 fans
- Friday, Nov. 5 vs. Knicks – Camo beanie, for the first 10,000 fans
- Saturday, Nov. 20 vs. Magic – Commemorative championship court piece, for the first 10,000 fans
- Wednesday, Dec. 1 vs. Hornets – Fanny pack, for the first 10,000 fans
- Wednesday, Dec. 22 vs. Rockets – Scarf, for the first 10,000 fans
- Wednesday, Jan. 5 vs. Raptors – Hat one of the BMO Bucks cap series, for all fans
- Wednesday, Jan. 19 vs. Grizzlies – Poncho, for the first 10,000 fans
- Tuesday, Feb. 1 vs. Wizards – Hat two of the BMO Bucks cap series, for all fans
- Wednesday, March 2 vs. Heat – Hat three of the BMO Bucks cap series, for all fans
- Thursday, March 24 vs. Wizards – Replica championship ring, for the first 10,000 fans
- Thursday, April 7 vs. Celtics – Giannis Antetokounmpo trophy bobblehead, for the first 10,000 fans
The upcoming Bucks season will also feature several celebratory theme nights throughout the slate of home games. The theme schedule includes one-night celebrations such as Pride Night, Greek Night, Noche Latina, a MLK Jr. tribute day, Superhero Night and more. The lineup also includes numerous recurring theme nights such as Milwaukee Mondays, featuring a locally designed "item of the game" sold at the pro shop as well as a pregame happy hour; 75th anniversary celebration Wednesdays featuring tributes to the history of the team and the league; Fear the Deer Fridays featuring the team's black jerseys and black-accented alternate court; and Kwik Trip Sundays, featuring special game night promos and giveaways.
Here's the lineup of theme nights (not including the recurring theme nights):
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 vs. Nets – Opening Night
- Saturday, Oct. 30 vs. Spurs – Halloween Eve
- Friday, Nov. 5 vs. Knicks – Military Appreciation
- Wednesday, Nov. 17 vs. Lakers – Bucks 2021-22 City Edition uniform debut
- Monday, Dec. 6 vs. Cavaliers – Greek Night
- Saturday, Dec. 18 vs. Cavaliers – WWE Night
- Saturday, Jan. 1 vs. Pelicans – Bango’s Birthday
- Saturday, Jan. 15 vs. Raptors – Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
- Saturday, Jan. 22 vs. Kings – Pride Night
- Tuesday, Feb. 15 vs. Pacers – MACC Fund Game
- Wednesday, March 2 vs. Heat – Women’s History Month Celebration & Superhero Night
- Wednesday, March 9 vs. Hawks – Noche Latina
- Tuesday, March 22 vs. Bulls – BucksFit
- Thursday, April 7 vs. Celtics – Fan Appreciation Night
The 2021-22 Bucks season will begin at home on Tuesday, Oct. 19 against the Brooklyn Nets – complete with the official championship banner reveal and ring ceremony.
For more information on tickets, theme nights and giveaways, visit the Bucks website.
As much as it is a gigantic cliché to say that one has always had a passion for film, Matt Mueller has always had a passion for film. Whether it was bringing in the latest movie reviews for his first grade show-and-tell or writing film reviews for the St. Norbert College Times as a high school student, Matt is way too obsessed with movies for his own good.
When he's not writing about the latest blockbuster or talking much too glowingly about "Piranha 3D," Matt can probably be found watching literally any sport (minus cricket) or working at - get this - a local movie theater. Or watching a movie. Yeah, he's probably watching a movie.