A new Bucks season tips off tonight at Fiserv Forum – and in case seeing Giannis and Damian Lillard pick-and-roll together in Milwaukee jerseys wasn't exciting enough, the team as always has a number of fun theme nights and giveaways set on the schedule for the upcoming 2023-24 schedule.
This year's lineup of off-court excitement includes not one but two giveaways based around our newest superstar – a Damian Lillard bobblehead and a Dame Time timepiece – three new player-designed hats courtesy of BMO, a Giannis puzzle and nesting doll, and nights planned around Halloween, Pride Night, Black History Month, Noche Latina and Fan Appreciation Night. There are also two nights dedicated both on and off the court to the brand-new In-Season Tournament – so we'll see how that goes.
First things first, here are the theme nights coming to Fiserv Forum this fresh Bucks season:
- Thursday, Oct. 26 – Opening Night
- Monday, Oct. 30 – Halloween
- Friday, Nov. 3 – In-Season Tournament
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 – Hoops for Troops
- Friday, Nov. 24 – In-Season Tournament
- Saturday, Dec. 16 – MACC Fund Game
- Monday, Jan. 8 – Pride Night
- Sunday, Jan. 14 – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
- Friday, Jan. 26 – Bango's Birthday
- Thursday, Feb. 8 – Black History Month
- Thursday, Feb. 27 – HBCU Night
- Monday, March 4 – Noche Latina
- Thursday, March 14 – BUCKSFit Game
- Sunday, March 24 – Women's Empowerment Night
- Wednesday, April 10 – Fan Appreciation Night
For more information about all of the upcoming theme nights on the 2023-24 schedule, click here.
And here's the lineup of special giveaway games coming up in 2023-24 – all available to the first 10,000 fans through the gates:
- Sunday, Oct. 29 – BMO cap giveaway (designed by head coach Adrian Griffin)
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 – Bucks lunch bag
- Sunday, Nov. 26 – Bucks travel bag
- Monday, Dec. 11 – Giannis nesting dolls
- Monday, Jan. 1 – Giannia 55-piece puzzle
- Wednesday, Jan. 24 – Dame Lillard timepiece
- Friday, Jan. 26 – BMO bucket cap giveaway (designed by Bango)
- Monday, Feb. 12 – BMO cap giveaway (designed by Khris Middleton)
- Tuesday, Feb. 13 – National Cheese Day antlers
- Monday, March 4 – Los Bucks belt bag
- Wednesday, April 10 – Dame Time bobblehead
For more information about all of the giveaways slated for this upcoming season, visit the Bucks' website.
To make the 2023-24 season as fun for your wallet as possible, the Bucks also announced a number of special ticket promotions, offering deals on tickets and beyond for multiple games. This year's ticket promos include the Bucks Night Out packages, offering a ticket and a Michelob Ultra or N/A drink for starting at $40, with games against the Sixers, Heat and more on the list of available games; as well as the Family Night packages, including a ticket, a box of popcorn and a Sprite for starting at $35, available for games against the Thunder, Kings, Blazers and more. The final ticket promos are the Toast to Gameday packages, which feature a ticket along with a glass of Door Peninsula Wine, all starting at $40. Games with those promos include high-profile matchups against the Mavericks, Heat, Pelicans, Celtics and more.
For more information on tickets for this upcoming season – whether regular or a part of a ticket promo package – click here. And for more info on the Bucks season, buzz around Fiserv Forum and more, check out the rest of OnMilwaukee's Bucks coverage.
And here's to the start of another hopefully awesome and historic Bucks season! Fear the Deer!
As much as it is a gigantic cliché to say that one has always had a passion for film, Matt Mueller has always had a passion for film. Whether it was bringing in the latest movie reviews for his first grade show-and-tell or writing film reviews for the St. Norbert College Times as a high school student, Matt is way too obsessed with movies for his own good.
When he's not writing about the latest blockbuster or talking much too glowingly about "Piranha 3D," Matt can probably be found watching literally any sport (minus cricket) or working at - get this - a local movie theater. Or watching a movie. Yeah, he's probably watching a movie.