As of Monday, April 5, all Wisconsinites aged 16 and older are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Wisconsin has been leading the nation in connecting our vaccine supply to willing individuals. Because of this demonstrated success, as well as increased supply of the vaccine, state leaders decided to invite all Wisconsin citizens to get vaccinated, four weeks ahead of schedule.
BREAKING: Wisconsin leads the nation in getting available shots in arms, and today we’re announcing everyone 16 and older will be eligible to receive a #COVID19 vaccine starting next week. pic.twitter.com/WCvKVRms4K— Governor Tony Evers (@GovEvers) March 30, 2021
Because information regarding locations and ways to access the vaccine in the region has been fragmented, we have consolidated these resources for you below and will continue to add to the list. Please be aware that vaccine supply may be restricted in certain areas, resulting in limited availability, so there is no guarantee that these locations will have an opening immediately. If you have an additional resource to add or would like a resource removed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where to get vaccinated: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-get.htm
- Vaccine provider map: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-map.htm
- COVID-19 vaccine registry: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-registry.htm
- Frodetert & Medical College of Wisconsin is offering the vaccine. The best way to stay informed is through MyChart and the Froedtert & MCW mobile app.
- Advocate Aurora Health is offering the vaccine. The best way to stay informed is through the LiveWell app.
- Ascension is offering the vaccine.
- ProHealth is offering the vaccine.
Community Health Centers
- Gerald L. Ignace Indian Health Center
- Progressive Community Health Centers
- Outreach Community Health Centers
- Milwaukee Health Services
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers
- Milwaukee VA Medical Center
- Hayat Pharmacy
- Infinity Pharmacy
- Welltopia Pharmacy
- Good Value Pharmacy
- Findley Foundation
- Northshore Pharmacy
City and County Health Resources
- City of Cudahy
- Franklin Health Department
- Village of Greendale
- City of Greenfield
- Village of Hales Corners
- Kenosha County
- City of Milwaukee
- Milwaukee County
- Northshore Health Department (Bayside, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Glendale, River Hills, Shorewood, and Whitefish Bay)
- Oak Creek Health Department
- Racine County
- South Milwaukee
- Waukesha County
- City of Wauwatosa Health Department
- Washington County
- City of West Allis
- Wisconsin Vaccine Hunters and Angels – Entire State: Started by a few local advocates, this Facebook group was created to help guide those looking for vaccines.
- Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Spotter: This website tracks down COVID-19 vaccine appointment openings at Wisconsin pharmacies.
- The following are standby lists for vaccines:
- Below is a map of vaccine providers, created and updated by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services: