Love the Green Bay Packers?
Want to feel the noise at CenturyLink Field in Seattle?
Well, Packers Hall of Famer Donald Driver is going to get you there, along with some sweet extras with his "Donald Driver’s Ultimate NFC Championship Raffle."
"Packers fans are the best in the world. I know how much our fans can make a difference in the outcome of a big game," Driver said in a statement. "So I want to send some die hard
Packers fans out to Seattle to help bring home a victory. Let’s all support the team while raising money for a great cause."
The raffle is open now and runs until noon on Friday, and fans can purchase raffle tickets here for the chance to win the following package.
A winner will then be drawn and notified on Friday and proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Donald Driver Foundation.
- Winner and three guests will enjoy four tickets to the NFC Championship Game between the Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers (CenturyLink Field, Sunday, Jan. 18, 2:05 p.m.).
- Winner will receive a Green Bay Packers helmet autographed by Donald Driver.
- Winner and each guest will receive a signed copy of Driver's New York Times bestselling memoir "Driven."
- Winner and three guests will receive round trip airfare (if needed, if used, $3,000 total maximum).
- Winner and three guests will enjoy two night's hotel accommodations (Saturday, Jan. 17 and Sunday, Jan. 18, two rooms, double occupancy).
- Winner will receive a $1,000 allowance for ground transportation, meals, and other expenses.
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $3,325 to mitigate the winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the winner, directly to the Internal Revenue Service ($2,800.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($525.00). CFC reserves the right to adjust the value of this prize item depending on the actual value of prizes received.