Milwaukee Public Library's East Library at 1910 E. North Ave. will be temporarily relocated to 2430 N. Murray Ave. this summer.
The East Library location is part of a multi-use development that will be completed in 2014. The new development will feature 99 apartments, retail space, underground and surface parking, and a new 16,000-square-foot space for the East Library.
The temporary site will include all basic services provided at the former North Avenue location, including onsite parking, ADA accessibility, laptop computers, a collection of popular materials for check-out, hold pick-ups and an external book drop.
Limited service interruptions due to the move will be announced later this spring.