What’s the key to navigating your finances amidst inflation?
In the most recent GoGedders Podcast episode, host Richie Burke sits down with two financial experts from Johnson Financial Group to discuss the ins and outs of inflation. Chief Investment Officer Brian Andrew and SVP Private Banking Manager Jackie Ruppel break down what can sometimes feel like a very daunting topic. They’ll go over the state of the economic market today, where it’s headed and even provide recommendations for ensuring financial stability.
In today’s episode, Brian and Jackie will cover what inflation is, why we are experiencing it, the changes we’ll see in interest rates, how savings and investments will be affected, and more.
This episode is a great listen for anyone looking to better grasp the current economy and those looking for advice when navigating the economic climate of 2022.
Here’s a brief overview of what you can gain to learn:
- What inflation is
- Why inflation happens
- The ramifications of inflation
- How to lessen the impact of inflation
- Where the economic environment is today
- Where the economic climate is going
- How perceptions interfere with reality
- How savings will be affected by inflation
- How investments will be affected by inflation
- Advice for managing savings and investments
- If interest rates are going to drop
Now that may seem like a lot – but rest assured, Brian and Jackie break it down in a very clear and concise manner. So tune in because you’re sure to learn a thing or two (or, if you’re like me, a thing or ten).
Start planning for the future today at https://www.johnsonfinancialgroup.com/.
Rate, review and subscribe on Apple and Spotify. For more episodes and to suggest topics, visit ggmm.io/the-gogedders-podcast.
The podcast is produced by GGMM.