Hudson Business + Lounge, 310 E. Buffalo St., Milwaukee’s first co-working and meeting center in the Historic Third Ward, will host its second annual Productivity Month in January. Productivity Month will feature a wide variety of workshops, speakers and activities designed to inspire Milwaukee professionals and harness the motivation of the new year. Most events are free and open to the public.
Kicking off the event on Thursday, Jan. 3, is a keynote presentation by Milwaukee’s own Deanna Singh, author of the new business book "Purposeful Hustle," which helps readers learn how to intentionally make a positive impact in the world. According to Erin Hochevar, general manager at Hudson, "The key to any productive day is to start early and with intention, so we will kick-off the month of January early, with intention to imagine, activate, and impact ourselves and the world with Deanna Singh."
Throughout the rest of January, Hudson will host speakers, workshops, networking events and playful events centered around kicking off a productive year. "We all can use new tools in our tool belts and these events are designed to provide a platform for personal and professional growth right at the time when we as professionals are motivated and excited for a new start to a new year," explained Hochevar.
Additional Productivity Month events will include:
- Third Ward Wellness Series (Part One and Part Two) co-hosted by Hi-Def Health and United Counseling and Wellness – Wednesday, Jan. 8, 8:30-9:15 a.m. and Thursday, Jan. 24 at 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Update Your Headshot with Champagne Studios – Wednesday, Jan. 9
- Doyenne Connect: Women Entrepreneurs Networking hosted by The Doyenne Group – Wednesday, Jan. 9 at 6 p.m.
- Lunch + Learn: Get on Track for Retirement with RW Baird – Thursday, Jan. 10, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Warhorse Quarterly Networking Event – Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 5 p.m.
- Plan Like a Purposeful Hustler Workshop – Thursday, Jan. 17, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (registration required)
- Gallery Night – Friday, Jan. 18 at 5 p.m.
- Wisconsin Alumni Association - Milwaukee Chapter Networking Event – Thursday, Jan. 24 at 5 p.m.
- And more!
As part of Productivity Month, Hudson will also offer an unlimited use co-working membership for new members for only $79. This incentive will help new and existing businesses and entrepreneurs connect, dig-in, and start 2019 motivated and with intention.
Registration for all Productivity Week events is available at thehudson.org/productivity.