Miss Molly’s Cafe & Pastry Shop, 9201 W. Center St., will be hosting their first open-air socially distant market.
Miss Molly’s Marketplace will be held on Aug. 6-7 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and will feature a variety of beverages, cookies, whole pies and treats made especially for the event.
In addition to baked goods, the Marketplace will feature a variety of female makers including:
- Cracked Designs: Weird, witty and wonderful cards and paper designs
- The Earth & All Stars: jewelry
- Little Dot Embroidery: embroidered art
- Nourish Natural Products: Organic skin care, body care, essential oil
- Pickartbylily: custom canvas art
- Sam Hanson: illustrations, watercolors
- Wood Violet MKE: floral arrangements
Please note, the wearing of masks while patronizing the market is strongly advised.
Lori is an avid cook whose accrual of condiments and spices is rivaled only by her cookbook collection. Her passion for the culinary industry was birthed while balancing A&W root beer mugs as a teenage carhop, fed by insatiable curiosity and fueled by the people whose stories entwine with each and every dish. She’s had the privilege of chronicling these tales via numerous media, including OnMilwaukee and in her book “Milwaukee Food.” Her work has garnered journalism awards from entities including the Milwaukee Press Club.
When she’s not eating, photographing food, writing or recording the FoodCrush podcast, you’ll find Lori seeking out adventures with her husband Paul, traveling, cooking, reading, learning, snuggling with her cats and looking for ways to make a difference.