Tickets are now on sale for Milwaukee’s biggest food truck festival featuring treats and eats from a wide range of mobile food businesses.
MKE Food Truck Fest, brought to you by OnMilwaukee in collaboration with Milwaukee World Festival, Inc., will take place just inside the north gate at Henry Maier Festival Park, 200 N. Harbor Dr. on Saturday, July 23 from noon to 8 p.m. (tickets are available for both lunch and dinner sessions from 12 to 3 p.m. or 5 to 8 p.m., with early entry for VIP ticket-holders). Children under 10 years of age can attend for free.
The fest will feature over 15 vendors offering a wide range of sweet and savory options from Filipino and Mexican fare to barbeque, snacks and desserts. Gluten-free and plant-based options are also available.
Of course, there's more. FM102/1 will be onsite with games and music. Attendees can also enjoy games from Bars & Recreation will be offering a "Let's Play" yard featuring Nine Below's Hole-in-One Challenge and NorthSouth Club shuffleboard and bags so you can enjoy yourself between bites of delicious food.
The growing line-up of food trucks and vendors includes:
- Bobalou Stuffed Gourmet Pretzels and Soft Frozen Lemonade (traditional and stuffed pretzels; Minute Maid soft frozen lemonade varieties)
- Catalano's Lemonade (hand-shaken lemonade)
- Clean Cruisine (gluten-free and keto-friendly avocado fries, white chili, tacos, wraps)
- Fazio's Gourmet Popcorn (freshly popped popcorn and prepackaged specialty popcorn)
- Firewise Barbecue Co. (smoked meats, sides)
- Hawaiian Shave Ice (shaved ice)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Meat on the Street (Filipino street food)
- Pete's Pops (frozen pops)
- Picos Tacos (Mexican fare)
- Pina Mexican Eats (Mexican fare)
- Roll MKE (braised meat sandwiches, fries)
- Say Cheese (cheese curds and housemade lemonade)
- Slo' Motion BBQ (smoked meats, sides)
- Sweet Crush (nachos, turkey and beef dogs, ice cream novelties, candied apples)
- Twisted Plants (plant-based comfort food)
There's still capacity for a few more amazing food trucks. Are you a food truck owner who would like to participate in MKE Food Truck Fest? Get more information here.
Get your tickets
Tickets are available for purchase online until sold out.
General admission tickets are available for $5 and include entry to the festival (with a choice of sessions from 12 to 3 p.m. or 5 to 8 p.m.).
VIP tickets are $15 and include early admission (with a choice of sessions from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. or 4 to 8 p.m.) and a complimentary beverage (beer, soda or water), plus the convenience of shorter lines and better parking availability.
Free parking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis in Summerfest lots M and G.
Lori is an avid cook whose accrual of condiments and spices is rivaled only by her cookbook collection. Her passion for the culinary industry was birthed while balancing A&W root beer mugs as a teenage carhop, fed by insatiable curiosity and fueled by the people whose stories entwine with each and every dish. She’s had the privilege of chronicling these tales via numerous media, including OnMilwaukee and in her book “Milwaukee Food.” Her work has garnered journalism awards from entities including the Milwaukee Press Club.
When she’s not eating, photographing food, writing or recording the FoodCrush podcast, you’ll find Lori seeking out adventures with her husband Paul, traveling, cooking, reading, learning, snuggling with her cats and looking for ways to make a difference.