The Tippecanoe Library is about to undergo a renovation and patrons are encouraged to visit and say goodbye to the "old" library on its last day of service Friday, Jan. 30, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the 3912 S. Howell Ave.
On Jan. 30, the library will offer free refreshments and host a number of activities throughout the day.
- People can sign the memory wall in the "old" library
- Browse the Tippecanoe scrapbooks
- View renovation renderings
- Enjoy the Construction Site: Play & Learn Story Time 1(0:30-11:30 a.m.)
- LEGOpalooza (3:30-5:30 p.m.)
The temporary site at 3933 S. Howell Ave. will open on Feb. 2, and will include:
- Popular collection, DVDs
- Holds pick-up
- Laptop computers
- Onsite parking
- ADA accessibility
- Book Drop
You can monitor the progress of the renovation, led by the architectural firm Engberg Anderson, here.