Milwaukee Food Tours now offers a box of State Fair foods that's delivered to your door.
"The Wisconsin Products Pavilion Box" is filled with Fair food favorites including:
- 1.5-ounce cream puff-flavored coffee blend which has notes of pastry, vanilla, and whipped cream with a hint of chocolate; 1.5-ounce Highlander Grogg blend with a flavor profile of caramel, butterscotch and hazelnut, both from Berres Brothers Coffee Roasters
- Three 2-ounce Hickory Sticks from Usinger's Famous Sausages
- One 2-ounce bag of premium, sweetened, dried, Grade-A Montmorency Tart Cherries from Door County
- One caramel candy apple kit to make at home complete with two Wisconsin grown apples, sticks, caramels and sprinkles
- One handmade tube of Good Earth Lip Butter
- One 5-ounce bag of Sweet Corn popcorn popped fresh by Pop's Kettle Corn
- Two 2-ounce Sea Turtle Pecan Fudge bars from Sherwood's Fabulous Fudge
- One 1.75-ounce bag of the Grand Champion herbal blend, Grandma's Garden, from Starla's Seasoning & Mixes to make dip, dressing or beer battering
- One bag of sea salt caramel chocolate (dark and milk) dipped pretzel twists from Ultimate Confections
- One starter pack containing three tea bags from Urban Tea
- Two 6-ounce boxes of macaroni and cheese made with Wisconsin goat milk cheese.
- One 8-ounce container of pure maple syrup from Country Line Sugar Bush
- Two 2-ounce packs of premium dried Wisconsin cranberries
The box costs $68 (plus shipping and taxes) and is available for delivery nationwide. It will arrive during the previously scheduled 2020 State Fair, August 6-16.
Go here for more information about the Wisconsin Products Pavilion food boxes that are now available.
Molly Snyder grew up on Milwaukee's East Side and today, she lives in the Walker's Point neighborhood with her partner and two sons.
As a full time senior writer, editorial manager and self-described experience junkie, Molly has written thousands of articles about Milwaukee (and a few about New Orleans, Detroit, Indianapolis, Boston and various vacation spots in Wisconsin) that range in subject from where to get the best cup of coffee to an in-depth profile on the survivors of the iconic Norman apartment building that burned down in the '90s.
She also once got a colonic just to report on it, but that's enough on that.
Always told she had a "radio voice," Molly found herself as a regular contributor on FM102, 97WMYX and 1130WISN with her childhood radio favorite, Gene Mueller.
Molly's poetry, essays and articles appeared in many publications including USA Today, The Writer, The Sun Magazine and more. She has a collection of poetry, "Topless," and is slowly writing a memoir.
In 2009, Molly won a Milwaukee Press Club Award. She served as the Narrator / writer-in-residence at the Pfister Hotel from 2013-2014. She is also a story slam-winning storyteller who has performed with The Moth, Ex Fabula and Risk!
When she's not writing, interviewing or mom-ing, Molly teaches tarot card classes, gardens, sits in bars drinking Miller products and dreams of being in a punk band again.