The Washington Heights Night Market is a free, outdoor event happening this season on the 2nd Thursday of each month from May 13 through September 9.
The market will be set up from 4 to 8 p.m. on Washington Boulevard from 53rd to 54th Streets (in front of Mount Olive Lutheran Church & School) in the heart of Milwaukee's Washington Heights Neighborhood. It will feature rotating vendors offering local food and drink along with music, art, farm / produce and other small businesses.
This is a rain or shine event hosted and presented by the Washington Heights Neighborhood Association.
Here are a few points to note when attending the Washington Heights Night Market:
• Make your purchases directly with each vendor using cash or credit card and other various contact-free payment options (varies by vendor).
• Bring your own reusable shopping bag.
• Face Masks required for everyone age 3 and older.
• Pets must be leashed and under control at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
• Free parking is available on surrounding streets.
• Bathroom facilities are not available at this event.
Molly Snyder started writing and publishing her work at the age 10, when her community newspaper printed her poem, "The Unicorn.” Since then, she's expanded beyond the subject of mythical creatures and written in many different mediums but, nearest and dearest to her heart, thousands of articles for OnMilwaukee.
Molly is a regular contributor to FOX6 News and numerous radio stations as well as the co-host of "Dandelions: A Podcast For Women.” She's received five Milwaukee Press Club Awards, served as the Pfister Narrator and is the Wisconsin State Fair’s Celebrity Cream Puff Eating Champion of 2019.