Festa Italiana announces complete entertainment lineup
Late last month, Festa Italiana announced that "America's Got Talent" child singing sensation Jackie Evancho will headline the summer festival. This morning, Festa filled in the rest of its entertainment lineup with names both fresh and familiar.
This year's acts include:
- BOSTYX: As you might guess from the name, BOSTYX is a joint tribute band of Boston and STYX – complete with lead guitarist and vocalist David Victor, formerly of the actual band Boston.
- John Michael Coppola's "A Jersey Voice"/The Four C Notes: Oldies will take the stage with John Michael Coppola, most known for his role in the Broadway hit "Jersey Boys," performing classic tunes ranging from Sinatra to Springsteen, Dion and the Belmonts and Michael Buble. He will be followed by The Four C Notes, a Midwest tribute group to Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.
- Hotel California: North America's original Eagles tribute show, taking stages across the globe, replicating the Eagles sound with remarkable similarity.
- Bronx Wanderers: Performing all three nights, the Bronx Wanderers are one of Festa's most popular acts. This father and his two sons perform popular oldies and the best of rock 'n' roll.
- Sicilian Tenors Featuring Aaron Caruso, Elio Scaccio and Sam Vitale: Performing a variety of America's favorite songs in their operatic tenor voices, this trio will bring a light-hearted touch that will entertain audiences of all ages.
- Will & Anthony: Hailing from Brooklyn, these brothers bring their own twist to contemporary pop, Broadway, and adult contemporary music. They've performed all over the world with "a nearly impossible pairing of talent, stage presence and charisma," which they will bring to Festa.
- Dean Martin Tribute Featuring Joe Scalissi: Hailed as possibly the most accurate and authentic performer of Dean Martin's iconic works, Joe Scalissi has taken his show all over the world. Along with the twelve-piece Encore Orchestra, Scalissi will wow audiences -- especially when he sings "Mambo Italiano" in Italian!
- Michéal Castaldo: This native Italian returns to Festa to deliver his pop-crossover sound and transport audiences to a world of beauty and romanticism.
- Florentine Opera: Milwaukee's own Florentine Opera will perform each day of Festa, highlighting pieces from two of Italy's greatest operatic masterpieces, Act 4 of Giuseppe Verdi's "Rigoletto" and Act 3 of Giacomo Puccini's "La Boheme." Under the direction of the Florentine's General Director William Florescu, with music direction by Scott Stewart, Festa audiences can sample a taste of the Florentine, including costumes, narrative, and an intermission.
- UW Marching Band: The University of Wisconsin's acclaimed marching band will perform Saturday and Sunday, giving their famous Fifth Quarter act.
Don't miss out on Festa's $7 for 7 Days deal. For seven days in April (18-24), May (16-22), and June (13-19), tickets are just $7, online only at festaitaliana.com/
For the most up-to-date information on Festa Italiana, visit festaitaliana.com.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.