The Brewers 2023 season is still months away, but the team's already making moves – on the field, trading away Hunter Renfroe, as well as off the field with its newly announced schedule of giveaway items for the upcoming home slate.
Next year's giveaways – available in most cases to the first 30,000 fans in attendance at American Family Field – include several "Brew Crew" City Connect items, a Christian Yelich tumbler, a Giannis "Brew Crew" basketball jersey and a trio of collectible bobbleheads to be revealed later.
Here's the full list of giveaways coming up during the 2023 Brewers season:
- Saturday, April 8 vs. St. Louis Cardinals – Giannis Antetokounmpo City Connect basketball jersey
- Saturday, April 22 vs. Boston Red Sox – Christian Yelich "Yeli" tumbler
- Saturday, April 29 vs. Los Angeles Angels – Brewers long-sleeve hooded shirt
- Sunday, May 14 vs. Kansas City Royals – Brewers wristlet (for the first 10,000 fans)
- Saturday, May 27 vs. San Francisco Giants – Brewers patriotic jersey
- Saturday, June 10 vs. Oakland Athletics – City Connect flag
- Sunday, June 18 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – Brewers bucket hat (for the first 10,000 fans)
- Saturday, July 22 vs. Atlanta Braves – City Connect beach towel
- Saturday, Aug. 5 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – Bobblehead TBA
- Saturday, Aug. 26 vs. San Diego Padres – Bobblehead TBA
- Saturday, Sept. 2 vs. Philadelphia Phillies – Brewers branded fleece vest
- Saturday, Sept. 16 vs. Washington Nationals – Bobblehead TBA
For more information on the giveaways and tickets on the respective games, visit the Brewers' website – and for the entire Milwaukee 2023 schedule, click here. And here's to just 75 days until pitchers and catchers report for a fresh year of spring training!
As much as it is a gigantic cliché to say that one has always had a passion for film, Matt Mueller has always had a passion for film. Whether it was bringing in the latest movie reviews for his first grade show-and-tell or writing film reviews for the St. Norbert College Times as a high school student, Matt is way too obsessed with movies for his own good.
When he's not writing about the latest blockbuster or talking much too glowingly about "Piranha 3D," Matt can probably be found watching literally any sport (minus cricket) or working at - get this - a local movie theater. Or watching a movie. Yeah, he's probably watching a movie.