Leash up the pups and swing by Great Lakes Distillery's patio, 616 W. Virginia St., this Sunday, Aug. 27 for a fur-tastic Sunday Funday called "Dog Days."
The event runs from 12 to 6 p.m. and celebrates the magical bond between humans and canines with an afternoon filled with treats, camaraderie and libations.
Here's a rundown of what you and your four-legged BFF can expect:
- Enjoy dog-themed cocktails featuring GLD spirits made on-site.
- Get canine-friendly treats from hoochMKE. (Good girls and Good Boys only.)
- Listen to live music on the patio by dog lover Dianna Jones (3-6 p.m.)
- Learn more about and possibly support the Wisconsin Humane Society.
- Receive pet care tips and expert advice from Central Bark and Furry Land Mobile Grooming.
- Relax, meet and mingle with fellow dogs, dog lovers and cocktail/mocktail enthusiasts.
Woof if this sounds fun!
Molly Snyder started writing and publishing her work at the age 10, when her community newspaper printed her poem, "The Unicorn.” Since then, she's expanded beyond the subject of mythical creatures and written in many different mediums but, nearest and dearest to her heart, thousands of articles for OnMilwaukee.
Molly is a regular contributor to FOX6 News and numerous radio stations as well as the co-host of "Dandelions: A Podcast For Women.” She's received five Milwaukee Press Club Awards, served as the Pfister Narrator and is the Wisconsin State Fair’s Celebrity Cream Puff Eating Champion of 2019.