More than 30 bars (and counting) are joining forces with an event called "Raise Your Glass" that will support the families affected by the Molson Coors ("Miller") Brewery tragedy that took place on Wednesday, Feb 26.
"This is a one-time, area-wide, simultaneous toast," says organizer Dianne Crowley.
On Saturday, April 18, bartenders working at the participating bars will share a toast at 3 p.m. Check-in starts at 2 p.m.
Pre-register here and receive an exclusively designed "Milwaukee Strong" T-shirt and a complimentary 16-ounce Miller product. Tickets are $30.
"We are thrilled that so many area bars are on board to be part of this tribute and the list keeps growing," says Crowley.
At this time, the following bars are official locations:
- HiHat Lounge, 1701 N. Arlington Pl.
- HiHat Garage, 1709 N. Arlington Pl.
- Champion’s Pub, 2417 N. Bartlett Ave
- Stella’s, 746 N. James Lovell St.
- Sabbatic, 700 S. 2nd St.
- The Standard, 1754 N. Franklin Pl.
- Malone’s, 1329 E. Brady St.
- O’Lydia’s, 338 S. 1st St.
- The Bubbler, 3158 S. Howell Ave.
- Jackson’s Blue Ribbon Pub, 11302 W. Bluemound Rd.
- Thirsty Duck, N64-W23180 Main St., Sussex
- Steny’s, 800 S. 2nd St
- The Bottle, 1753 S. Kinnickinnic Ave
- Trailer Park Tavern, 2989 S. Kinnickinnic Ave
- The Backyard, 2155 S. Kinnickinnic Ave - Bayview
- Sam’s Tap, 3118 S. Chase St.
- Brewski’s, 304 N. 76th St
- Walker’s Pint, 818 S. 2nd St.
- Brat House, 4022 N. Oakland Ave.
- Brat House, 1013 N. Old World Third St.
- Fat Daddy’s, 120 W. National Ave.
- Wally’s, 5525 W. Lisbon Ave.
- D.I.X., 739 S. 1st St.
- The Stone, 2422 S. Howell Ave.
- Bert’s Bar, 3907 S. Lake Dr.
- redbar, 2245 E. St. Francis Ave.
- O’Brien’s, 4928 W. Vliet St.
- Frank’s Power Plant, 2800 S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
- Red Lion, 1850 N. Water St.
- Three Lions, 4515 N. Oakland Ave.
- McBob’s, 4919 W. North Ave.
Contact Dianne Crowley at email@example.com for more info or to participate.
Molly Snyder started writing and publishing her work at the age 10, when her community newspaper printed her poem, "The Unicorn.” Since then, she's expanded beyond the subject of mythical creatures and written in many different mediums but, nearest and dearest to her heart, thousands of articles for OnMilwaukee.
Molly is a regular contributor to FOX6 News and numerous radio stations as well as the co-host of "Dandelions: A Podcast For Women.” She's received five Milwaukee Press Club Awards, served as the Pfister Narrator and is the Wisconsin State Fair’s Celebrity Cream Puff Eating Champion of 2019.