The Charles Allis Art Museum, along with Wisconsin film historian, Dale E. Kuntz, is pleased to announce "Movie Time’s Fall Schedule: Remembering World War II" every other Wednesday in the Museum’s Margaret Rahill Great Hall starting Oct. 5.
Admission is $5 per person and $3 for seniors & students. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for visitors to view the mansion, the films will begin at 7:30 p.m.
These rare films, all from the 1940’s, are shown in their original 16mm, reel-to-reel format from Kuntz’s own private collection. Prior to each film, Kuntz will share his knowledge of the film industry and give the inside scoop on each movie.
For more information about both the museum and the film series, visit www.cavtmuseums.org or call (414) 278-8295.
The full film schedule is listed below.
- Wednesday, Oct 5 Mrs. Miniver (1942, 134 min.)
- Wednesday, Oct 19 A Guy Named Joe (1943, 120 min.)
- Wednesday, Nov 2 The Human Comedy (1943, 118min.)
- Wednesday, Nov 16 Hers to Hold (1943 94min.)
- Wednesday, Dec 7 Since You Went Away (1944, 172min.)