Drink in the Big Gig with the festival's drink deals and new swig-worthy selections courtesy of Summerfest and Molson Coors.
In addition to two new beverage locations – a new Vizzy experience serving the hard seltzer out of an airstream camper by the UScellular Connection Stage and a new Simply Spiked Lemonade tent by the Briggs & Stratton Big Backyard – Summerfest and Miller will deliver sippable savings with daily happy hour Buy One Get One (BOGO) deals at select bar locations throughout the festival. From 4-5 p.m., the following BOGO deals will be in effect at the following Big Gig locales:
- Friday, July 1 – Specials on select Terrapin, Leinenkugel's and Hop Valley products at the Miller Brewhouse and the Terrapin Container Bar
- Saturday, July 2 – Specials on select Vizzy products at the Miller Brewhouse and the Vizzy Hard Seltzer Bar
- Thursday, July 7 – Specials on select Topo Chico products at the Miller Brewhouse and the Johnson Controls World Sound Stage's north bar
- Friday, July 8 – Specials on select Simply Spiked Lemonade products at the Simply Spiked Lemonade tent
- Saturday, July 9 – Specials on select Vizzy products at the Miller Brewhouse and the Vizzy Hard Seltzer Bar
In addition to these new beverage specials and hotspots, the Big Gig will once again host the Miller Brew House. Found next to the Miller Lite Oasis, off to the stage's right, the Brew House features drinks as well as games courtesy of Bars & Recreation. And the games aren't just there for fun, as play well and you can score front row passes to the night's Oasis headiner acts – this year including the likes of Portugal. The Man and Milky Chance, Lupe Fiasco and many more.
For more details on these features or other Summerfest specials, visit the Big Gig's website. And for more information on what's happening on stage, here's a full schedule of performers coming to the world's largest music festival in ... oh wow, it's happening right now! Get down to the lakefront y'all!
As much as it is a gigantic cliché to say that one has always had a passion for film, Matt Mueller has always had a passion for film. Whether it was bringing in the latest movie reviews for his first grade show-and-tell or writing film reviews for the St. Norbert College Times as a high school student, Matt is way too obsessed with movies for his own good.
When he's not writing about the latest blockbuster or talking much too glowingly about "Piranha 3D," Matt can probably be found watching literally any sport (minus cricket) or working at - get this - a local movie theater. Or watching a movie. Yeah, he's probably watching a movie.