The Town Food Truck Festival will kick off for summer 2022 on Wednesday, May 18 from 4:30 to 8 p.m. at The Corners of Brookfield.
The event, which will take place on the third Wednesday of each month (through September) features live music, fare from local food trucks and fun activities for children. The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce will also be serving beer from Gathering Place Brewery.
On the docket for the May 18th kick off is live music from the Whiskeybelles from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. as well as complimentary face-painting with Life’s a Party. The Milwaukee Brewers street team will also be onsite.
Meanwhile, the following food trucks will be onsite serving a wide range of offerings:
- Any Street Grill (burgers)
- Clean Cruisine (gluten-free, keto friendly offerings)
- Flour Girl and Flame (wood-fired pizza)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Marco-Pollo (crispy chicken with globally inspired flavors)
- Nothing Bundt Cakes (bundt cake)
- Pete’s Pops (frozen pops)
- Pina Mexican Eats (scratch-made Mexican fare)
- Roll MKE (hand-crafted sandwiches, loaded fries)
- Shorty’s Grilled Cheese (grilled cheese sandwiches)
- Slo’ Motion BBQ (smoked meats and sides)
- T. Best Kettle Corn (kettle corn)
- Vocado MKE (avocado toast and avocado-based dishes)
- Wisconsin Fried Cheese Curds
Get more information about the event, as well as weekly schedules online.
Lori is an avid cook whose accrual of condiments and spices is rivaled only by her cookbook collection. Her passion for the culinary industry was birthed while balancing A&W root beer mugs as a teenage carhop, fed by insatiable curiosity and fueled by the people whose stories entwine with each and every dish. She’s had the privilege of chronicling these tales via numerous media, including OnMilwaukee and in her book “Milwaukee Food.” Her work has garnered journalism awards from entities including the Milwaukee Press Club.
When she’s not eating, photographing food, writing or recording the FoodCrush podcast, you’ll find Lori seeking out adventures with her husband Paul, traveling, cooking, reading, learning, snuggling with her cats and looking for ways to make a difference.