"For the 10th straight year, October is Dining Month on OnMilwaukee, presented by the restaurants of Potawatomi Hotel & Casino. All month, we're stuffed with restaurant reviews, dining guides, delectable features, chef profiles and unique articles on everything food, as well as voting for your "Best of Dining 2016."
This edition of #WeClick is full of some of our favorite culinary clicks for this week. Dive in, it is delicious!
- Copycat: You grew up having these sauce restaurant recipes but you can also have them at home. [huffingtonpost.com]
- Pumpkin it up: Snickerdoodle cookies are given the fall treatment in this pumpkin version. [12tomatoes.com]
- Salad heaven: Just because summer is fading doesn't mean your salad game has to. [cookinglight.com]
- Must have: You can make a stellar brunch at home. Really. [thisisinsider.com]
- Eat well: The call for fall includes soups, chilis and more. Here are 50 recipes to get into the spirit. [eatingwell.com]
- Cheesy peasy: This pumpkin caramel pumpkin cheesecake is just begging you to dive in. [simplemost.com]