We can't stop clicking these links...
- Snapchat love: Finding the "one" can be a magical moment. Watch as two UW students find each other through Snapchat, and the whole campus gets involved. Awwww. [thetab.com]
- Regional Guide: What may be popular and known in one part of Mexico may not even be heard of in another. Get your regional guide here: [www.foodrepublic.com]
- Finding success: There are five questions you should ask yourself every day. [inc.com]
- The future: Self-driving cars are coming. Maybe not today, but someday. What will the streets look like? Gizmodo gives you a look. [gizmodo.com]
- Live better: Boosting your ego won't make you feel better. Try self compassion instead. [theatlantic.com]
- Best browser: Which browser will you open this link in? Find out the best ones. [wsj.com]
- Milwaukee gifts: There is no shortage of great Milwaukee gifts options. Here are a mere 100 of them. [onmilwaukee.com]
- New and old: New history is made in Paris by combining new and old photos. Take a look!