"Bar Month" at OnMilwaukee.com – brought to you by Hornitos, OR-G, Party Armor, Red Stag, Absolut, Fireball and Malibu – is back for another round! The whole month of February, we're serving up intoxicatingly fun articles on bars and clubs – including guides, the latest trends, bar reviews and more. Grab a designated driver and dive in!
The votes are in and the winners have been selected for OnMilwaukee's Best: Bars & Clubs, 2012. Find readers' results in 50 categories, including an editors' pick, in this series of articles that run daily in the Bars and Clubs section of OnMilwaukee.com.
With so many bars out there, sometimes it takes a good gimmick to get you in the door.
Whether you're whispering the secret Safe House password or craving an endless basket of bacon at Comet, there are plenty of watering holes in Milwaukee that give you a little extra bang for your buck.
But if you are looking for bells and whistles, OnMilwaukee.com readers say the "I Closed Wolski's" bumper sticker is tops. And frankly, sticking around until bar close and drinking the night away doesn't sound that bad to us, either. We're going with Comet on this one, though, because an ever-abundant supply of bacon is just too good to pass up.
OnMilwaukee.com editors' pick: Comet's all-you-can-eat bacon
2. Safe House's password for entry
3. Comet's all-you-can-eat bacon
4. At Random's Tiki Love Bowl
5. Spin Milwaukee's ping pong tables
6. Nomad's world's shortest happy hour
7. Bryant's Brainbuster and bumper sticker
8. Old German Beer Hall's beer in a boot
9. Red Rock Saloon's mechanical bull
10. Von Trier's free popcorn
11. Horny Hideaway's beer sampler
12. Hooligan's beer in a boot
13. La Perla's mechanical bull
(tie) Replay's beer tower
15. Lucille's Rockin' Pianos' syringe shots