We are less than a week away from pitchers and catchers reporting to Spring Training, so it's time to get excited for the return of baseball. And if that's not enough, here's the newly released lineup of theme nights and community nights coming to American Family Field during the Brewers 2023 season.
The 2023 list of theme nights and community nights includes several annual favorites – such as the Negro Leagues tribute night in July and Cerveceros Day in September – along with a number of pop culture crossovers, such as Indiana Jones Day on June 17, Sesame Street Day on July 8 and Star Wars Night on May 13, complete with a "Ueck Skywalker" bobblehead.
Here's the full schedule of theme nights and community nights for the 2023 Brewers season, along with their correlating special promo items (which are only available to those who purchase a theme night or community night ticket package):
- Friday, April 28 vs. Angels – Wisconsin Night, with Brewers state logo-shaped blanket
- Saturday, May 13 vs. Royals – Star Wars Night, with Ueck Skywalker bobblehead
- Friday, May 26 vs. Giants – Aloha Friday, with Brewers Hawaiian shirt
- Wednesday, June 7 vs. Orioles – Pride Night, with Brewers Pride t-shirt
- Friday, June 16 vs. Pirates – Golf Night, with Paige Spiranac bobblehead
- Saturday, June 17 vs. Pirates – Indiana Jones Night, with Craig Counsell bobblehead
- Saturday, July 8 vs. Reds – Sesame Street Night, with Cookie Monster Brewers bobblehead
- Friday, July 21 vs. Braves – Negro Leagues Tribute Game, with a Milwaukee Bears sweatshirt
- Thursday, Aug. 3 vs. Pirates – College Night, with a Brewers cap
- Friday, Aug. 25 vs. Padres – Harry Potter Night, with a Hogwarts house themed scarf
- Friday, Sept. 15 vs. Nationals – Cerveceros Day, with a Hispanic heritage cap
In addition to announcing its slate of theme nights and community nights, the Brewers also introduced a new Sunday Fun-Day Bundle ticket package. Available for all Sunday home games during the season, the bundle offers four Terrace Outfield tickets, four hot dogs, four sodas and a general parking pass for $59.
Theme night, community night and Sunday Fun-Day Bundle ticket packages will go on sale beginning Monday, Feb. 13 at 10 a.m. at the Brewers' website or at the team box office at (414) 902-4000.
For more Brewers updates as a new season – and hopefully a new run to the postseason – begins, stay tuned to OnMilwaukee.
As much as it is a gigantic cliché to say that one has always had a passion for film, Matt Mueller has always had a passion for film. Whether it was bringing in the latest movie reviews for his first grade show-and-tell or writing film reviews for the St. Norbert College Times as a high school student, Matt is way too obsessed with movies for his own good.
When he's not writing about the latest blockbuster or talking much too glowingly about "Piranha 3D," Matt can probably be found watching literally any sport (minus cricket) or working at - get this - a local movie theater. Or watching a movie. Yeah, he's probably watching a movie.