What’s better than Taco Tuesday? Taco Fest, of course. And – following a sell-out event in 2022 – OnMilwaukee and Milwaukee World Festival Inc. are once again serving up a spec-taco-lar event on Milwaukee’s beautiful lakefront.
The 9th Annual Taco Fest will take place on Saturday, June 17 at Henry Maier Festival Park and will feature entertainment, games, margaritas and plenty of tacos (of course!).
This year’s festival will feature entertainment from high flying pro-wrestlers Mondo Lucha! Live; a chihuahua beauty pageant with prizes from Fromm Petfest; and plenty of amazing games at the Bars & Rec “Let’s Play” Yard including the Nine Below Hole-in-One Challenge and NorthSouth Club shuffleboard and bags.
As usual, guests will have the honor of selecting the annual Taco Fest Champion by voting for their favorite tacos at the OnMilwaukee tent.
The growing list of vendors includes:
- Azteca Restaurant
- Chucho's Red Tacos
- Don Pastor
- Mexicali Grill
- Romero’s Food Truck
- Taco Barrio
- Tacos Cafe Maya
- Taqueria Orenda
- Taqueria La Vecindad
- Ventura’s Taco
- Fazio’s popcorn
- Ultimate Confections
Do you own a food truck or restaurant that you think would be a great fit for our vendor lineup? Contact Yellow Bridge Events – OnMilwaukee to apply.
Get your tickets!
Our 2022 Taco Fest was a sell-out, with VIP admission tickets disappearing like a bowl of delicious queso. So you’ll definitely want to scoop up your tickets before they sell out at milwaukeetacofest.com.
Taco Fest attendees can choose to purchase tickets for the Lunch Session (noon to 3 p.m.; 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. for VIPs) or Dinner Session (5 to 8 p.m.; 4 to 8 p.m. for VIPs), both of which offer general admission, VIP and (new this year) Super VIP ticket options. Children under 5 years of age are admitted free.
Lunch Session ticket options include:
- General admission for $25, which includes entry at either noon or 1 p.m. and four (4) taco tickets
- VIP admission for $50, which early entry from 11 a.m. to noon, plus 10 taco tickets and one free margarita (or other beverage of choice).
- NEW Super VIP admission, which includes all the VIP benefits, a Great Plate (for carrying all those tacos), plus unlimited bar privileges (including access to margaritas and other alcoholic and NA beverages) in our private VIP lounge overlooking the lagoon. Super VIP ticket-holders will also receive one general admission ticket to Summerfest 2023.
Dinner Session ticket options include:
- General admission for $25, which includes entry at either 5 p.m. or 6 p.m. and four (4) taco tickets
- VIP admission for $50, which early entry from 4 a.m. to 5 p.m., plus 10 taco tickets and one free margarita (or other beverage of choice).
- NEW Super VIP admission for $125, which includes all the VIP benefits, plus unlimited bar privileges (including access to margaritas and other alcoholic and NA beverages) in our private VIP lounge. Super VIP ticket-holders will also receive one general admission ticket to Summerfest 2023.
Additional individual taco tickets will be for sale on premise. Non-taco items, including beverages and sides, will also be available for purchase, including specialty drinks like margaritas and palomas.
Note: Taco Fest is a cashless event; to support guests who prefer to carry cash, a prepaid cash-to-card option will be available to exchange cash and obtain a pre-paid debit card with the same amount of money, with no transaction fee. These cards can be used as pre-paid debit cards during the event, as well as anywhere in the world that accepts Mastercard Debit.
Lori is an avid cook whose accrual of condiments and spices is rivaled only by her cookbook collection. Her passion for the culinary industry was birthed while balancing A&W root beer mugs as a teenage carhop, fed by insatiable curiosity and fueled by the people whose stories entwine with each and every dish. She’s had the privilege of chronicling these tales via numerous media, including OnMilwaukee and in her book “Milwaukee Food.” Her work has garnered journalism awards from entities including the Milwaukee Press Club.
When she’s not eating, photographing food, writing or recording the FoodCrush podcast, you’ll find Lori seeking out adventures with her husband Paul, traveling, cooking, reading, learning, snuggling with her cats and looking for ways to make a difference.