Vivent Health, a national leader in HIV care and prevention, is partnering with Dining Out For Life to raise funds so people affected by HIV in Milwaukee can access essential health services.
Thus, on Thursday, Sept. 28, these local establishments will donate a portion of every sale to Vivent Health. People are encouraged to dine at these spots in support of their generosity.
- Brass Monkey in West Allis will donate 50 percent of every bill.
- Amilinda in downtown Milwaukee will donate 50 percent of every bill.
- Kilwins in Glendale will donate 25 percent of every sale.
- Antigua in Milwaukee will donate 25 percent of every bill.
- Purple Door Ice Cream in downtown Milwaukee will donate 20 percent of all ice cream sales.
- Cubanitas in downtown Milwaukee will donate 10 percent of every bill.
- Twisted Plants in Cudahy and Milwaukee will donate 10 percent of every bill.
- D.I.X in downtown Milwaukee will donate 5 percent of all drink sales.
For more information, please visit viventhealth.org.
Molly Snyder started writing and publishing her work at the age 10, when her community newspaper printed her poem, "The Unicorn.” Since then, she's expanded beyond the subject of mythical creatures and written in many different mediums but, nearest and dearest to her heart, thousands of articles for OnMilwaukee.
Molly is a regular contributor to FOX6 News and numerous radio stations as well as the co-host of "Dandelions: A Podcast For Women.” She's received five Milwaukee Press Club Awards, served as the Pfister Narrator and is the Wisconsin State Fair’s Celebrity Cream Puff Eating Champion of 2019.