From around the web here are some stories - some about Milwaukee, some not - but all fun, outrageous or interesting.
- This is one crossing guard that knows exactly where the lane is.
- Charlie Sheen wants you to deliver some doggy leftovers to a 9-year-old girl and her school with "extreme prejudice."
- Not everything you find in a McDonald's ball pit is edible. Especially if it's used. And rubbery.
- Mike Brenner is attempting to make Milwaukee the "beard capital of the world."
- Larry Sanders and Tom Jones?
- Dennis "The Worm" Rodman turns up in Rome to meet the new Pope and is trailed by reporters. Who's the bigger fool, Rodman or the media?